Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

BuyDomains secret revealed !!

Status
Not open for further replies.

beatz

Cool Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Ladies and Gents, Whiners and BigPlayers,boys and girls,
here comes Buydomains secret of success:

++++++++++++ HARD WORK !!! ++++++++++++++++

Ridiculous?
Disappointed?

Yeah, i know.
You expected James Bond-ish tools or at least some spicy conspiracy thing.
Sorry.Not the case.

And that's the point:
Most of you that still whine about "the big players" or think the WLS will change anything for you are still....TOO LAZY.
Why?
Just because EVERYTHING that is needed to know how they do it or how you can do it yourself is available.Everything.
But you don't get it.Prolly never will.

All it requires is:
- The will to make money, no matter what.
- Total dedication and the will to work 16h a day for it.Minimum.
- Openess for new ideas and to know IT TAKES NEW IDEAS to succeed.
- The will to put all your money into it.

EVERYTHING BuyDomains do you can do too - but that's the difference:

THEY DO AND YOU *WANT* TO DO - but you don't.

Honestly - How many of the whiners in here do spend 16 hours a day on domains? You see.
How come you expect to succed in a BUSINESS without total dedication?! Without investing?!

Buydomains have different departments,secretaries,programmers; in other words:

THEY EAT,SLEEP,THINK and BREATH DOMAINS.

Now you expect to be succesful by doing this as a side job?!
C'mon.
Or you might say: "Well i can't afford secretaries and programmers - how can i compete then? "

Answer: GET SOME KNOWLEDGE.

Although money helps,it's all about KNOWLEDGE.

Again: Buydomains don't use any kind of miracle Merlin powder.
They use tools and tactics most of you could use.
But you're too lazy.Too afraid.

Let me give you an example:
I used to be a magician until the age of 22.One thing i learned pretty early was that people always are soo curious about how a magic trick is done.But as most magic trick secrets are pretty simple actually, 98% of people are always disappointed if you tell them how it's done - like "Aww,that easy? I could do this too"
Well, they can't.
As it takes practice,practice,practice - for years.You gotta eat,drink and breath magic if you want to be succesful.

That's the reason why a magician can charge several thousand dollars for a 20 minutes performance.

BECAUSE OF THE WORK DONE BEFORE.

So to sum that up:
- Revealed secrets are disappointing to most as most secrets are about work.And what you make out of it yourself.
- People are jealous because of what you earn.Because they want the same MINUS THE WORK.

Same with domains:
People are jealous and believe other people that are succesful must have a certain "secret".Because they're too lazy themselves to imagine it's about work and dedication really.

Why do i write all this?
Because since i mentioned on another thread that i will be able to compete with Buydomains soon at least for the quality of names i received numerous offers/questions about partnerships which i mentioned i would be interested in.
BUT:
Most people that write to me seem to think it's about ONE SINGLE SECRET.It's not.All i know you could know too.And most don't like the idea of investing either money or TIME in it.And would be disappointed if i told them how it's done.
The "I can do that too" effect.
So people, just stop complaining about BD and UltSearch.
Take advantage of the system or leave it.
I used to bitch about them as well until i asked myself if i am in this game for real, and if not, why complain about people who are and prolly dedicate their whole time and money to domains.Just like all succesful managers,artists etc.do for their business.
As that's what it is: A BUSINESS.
So i decided to be in the game FOR REAL.And not just pretending to myself.
Sure i'd be glad if there wasn't a competitor like BD.But that's just what they are : A competitor.
So all it takes is to know how they do it,adopt it to my possibilities
,find my own way and go for it.

All above is not meant to show off - just i can't listen to those whining complaints anymore about competitors who do it better than you.

My 2 cents.:)

Domain summit 2024

Cartoonz

Level 7
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Frank,

I knew that you would "get it" some day! Congrats!

That is the best post I have ever seen from you. Excellent.

For the rest of you who think he is full of it... he is not. Once, not too long ago, this man was absolutely clueless about domains, period. Not just expiring domains, but all of them. I have watched him metamorphasize from that to a real contender in a very short time.

How did he do it?
He paid attention.
He worked hard.
He listened to those that were already proven to be winners and ignore those shown to be whiners.

David G

Internet Entrepreneur
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Like I said in the past, if you can put it all in black & white in step by step detail, I will gladly pay you for your knowledge (if you want to charge for it), if it really can work for me, assuming I put in the time (which I do).

In the past it seems whenever someone say's they have an issue solved such as a way to trade the markets with 80% accuracy or how to make money trading futures markets or stocks using a mechanical trading system, it seems they never reveal it, even for money. The same may be true involving grabbing domains.

Whenever I challenge someone to put something they claim they are expert at in writing so we can see if it really can be done (and even offer to pay for it) they never respond or even write back, let alone reveal the information. I have tried it many times in the past with no success involving other issues, not just domains.

Beatz, can you please put your expired names grabbing technique in writing so someone else can do it and show us it really works? Thank you.

I don't think he should put it in writing. In fact he should not.

But as a proof of his success he should reveal to us some of the names he was able to grab.

beatz

Cool Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Real Names.

That is the point : I consider domains as BUSINESS now.

Which means that i won't reveal my "technique" (actually it's just a combination of different things) to nobody except my partners maybe and even to them only partially.Unless i have become rich that is and even then i'd write an ebook and sell it .:)

Again and again and again:

THIS IS A BUSINESS - For me, that is.

No company would openly reveal their strategies and such.

The main reason for above post was to basically say to the whiners: Stop blaming your competitor for your own failing.

I'm still considering potential partners willing to spend time and MONEY - but don't expect me to reveal anything before i'm sure a cooperation would make sense.

Sorry to sound arrogant or anything, i don't mean it that way;it's just i'm serious about it being a business what i'm doing.

Btw - as mentioned above:
It's not about secrets in the first place - it's about DOING what can be done.And that again can be learned - even if it's by trial and error.
The funny thing is i bet most of you already know how it can be done - just that you don't simply DO it.
Nuff said.

Cartoonz - thanks.I'm not the expert yet,still living and learning but i rather try to learn and apply than complaining about my competitor(BD for example) .

John Booth - First, there is nothing i have to prove.I have to make money,that's all.
And then, as already said, i'm just beginning the REAL game - so i will let you know the results in a few months.:)

uncle

Level 5
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
RealNames, you just don't get it...

Originally posted by beatz
John Booth - First, there is nothing i have to prove.I have to make money,that's all.
And then, as already said, i'm just beginning the REAL game - so i will let you know the results in a few months.:)

Actually I think you should give us a proof.

Right now.

Anybody can declare himself a serious player. But where is the proof?

That very inspiring monologue of yours was just great.

Now show us the NAMES!

DropWizard.com

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
John, go back and read his first post in this thread. Read it and read it till it finally penetrates. He's absolutely right. What comes from it may not be as great as he expects but he's on the right track. Unlike some of you.

"Tell me how?" somebody whines. "I can't do it. It's not fair." BooHoo.

The same people who were whining 2 months ago about the drops are still whining today. They haven't accomplished one step forward despite hundreds of post telling them they're wrong.

Nice to see somebody moving in a positive direction.

beatz

Cool Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
LOL - learn to read, John Booth.
I've just started - as mentioned, i'm still in the process of picking partners and it could still take months until i'm able to show you my successful results.
But be assured: I will.And it even won't take months prolly.
Thats what i said : TIME and money.
And the "proof" game is for wannabes anyway.
Don't try to play that with me - as said, when the time is right,i'll let you know.But the reason for my post was to wake up the whiners - if you take it as a showoff,you didn't get it.
For those that can read, i already gave all information that is needed above.
Funny how cry-for-proof replies come as expected.

Originally posted by gmartfin
John, go back and read his first post in this thread. Read it and read it till it finally penetrates. He's absolutely right. What comes from it may not be as great as he expects but he's on the right track. Unlike some of you.

"Tell me how?" somebody whines. "I can't do it. It's not fair." BooHoo.

The same people who were whining 2 months ago about the drops are still whining today. They haven't accomplished one step forward despite hundreds of post telling them they're wrong.

Nice to see somebody moving in a positive direction.

gmartfin,

When someone is able to reg decent name despite the fact that Ultsearch and Buydomains are grabbing all best names, this is just great.

But to say that Ultsearch and Buydomains ARE grabbing all great names, is NOT whining. This is a fact.

Now if someone is claiming to be as good as Ultsearch and Buydomains, I need a proof.

I'm not asking to reveal "the technique".

I just want to see the proof that this is actually doable.

Otherwise all these decrarations - just an empty sound.

uncle

Level 5
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
But to say that Ultsearch and Buydomains ARE grabbing all great names, is NOT whining. This is a fact.

it's NOT a fact. John, do your ****ing homework

beatz, it was easy to predict you would be required to reveal some 'magic formulas' or 'secret techniques' lol

Originally posted by uncle

it's NOT a fact. John, do your ****ing homework

beatz, it was easy to predict you would be required to reveal some 'magic formulas' or 'secret techniques' lol

Actually it IS a fact. Unless you are from different planet, you should know it.

Everybody does.

Ult and bd use black magic, voodoo and witchcraft - its a "known fact" (tm).

They have secret pacts with satan that gives them special skills not available to mortals.

Alternatively, they have a clue and those that whine, well, don't.

DropWizard.com

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Now I will admit to losing a domain or two to Ultimate. But frankly buydomains just isn't that big a factor in my books.

Cartoonz as an example is a far larger pain in the A** :eek:

And John you're talking to people who actually participate in the drops. And you tell them they should know it? Maybe you should listen. It isn't about what Beatz lands or his success ratio. He has hit the nail on the head when he talks about people who live eat and breath domains. And put their money where their mouth is. That is why they are successful. It has nothing to do with technology THAT'S AVAILABLE EVERYWHERE.

If he follows through with this he will succeed. :D

Originally posted by safesys
Ult and bd use black magic, voodoo and witchcraft - its a "known fact" (tm).

They have secret pacts with satan that gives them special skills not available to mortals.

Alternatively, they have a clue and those that whine, well, don't.

Apparently some people here got really carried away upon reading ex-magician's manifesto.

So who is susceptible to magic here?

Originally posted by gmartfin
Now I will admit to losing a domain or two to Ultimate. But frankly buydomains just isn't that big a factor in my books.

It is a good thing you admit that.

BTW, Buydomains is really big factor in anybody's book.

The names you and I are able to grab sometimes are the ones that these Big 2 just do not want.

DotComster

Level 8
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Nice post - but I beet buy domains and snapnames often j/k actcualy I don't even try :)

I look at deleted domains, even those deleted long ago - you'd be suprised what a few hours search can show. I know I will not find GREAT ones but a few gems do exist out there.

When we are talking expired domains we are talking of millions of domains, mostly dot coms - in many languages. How many have we droped ourselves - we thought they were great at the time, but not great enough to renew - then watch another sucker pick it up ;)

Thanks for your 2 cents, just thought add mine to !

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
Free QR Code Generator by MerchArts

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators