- Joined
- Oct 25, 2005
- Messages
- 873
- Reaction score
- 1
*closed pending sale*
Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.
SouthernTn said:However, these names could stay in this area, but when visited they link to a parking page with adult content, therefore must be moved.
elitedomains said:of the few sales threads I have started since joining, typically I get offered 20 bucks for domains I have been routinely and continually offered thousands for
We use essential cookies to make this site work, and optional cookies to enhance your experience.