Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

closed Camgirls.com

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bionic

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I didn't want to develop webcam.com, it gets lots of generic traffic looking for conferencing and mainstream cams, and it's in the shadow of webcams.com

Last edited:

mike031

WannaDevelop.com
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
if the domain is getting ~2000 type ins per day >>> if setup with a whitelabel via www.cams.com it should be getting at conversion ratio in the low single digits.. something like every 5 outta 100

with a little optimization, this could be a winner. $$$$

Bionic

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
It was either 1000 or 2000, Rick mentioned it on his auction.

emoneysafe

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I have always wanted to make a site with my domains

NuddyCam.com and NuddyCams.com

Domainx09

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
It's not white label, When I go to camgirls.com it redirects to webcams.com and shows the webcams.com logo...That is not good.

"white label" definition: A white label product or service is a product or service produced by one company (the producer) that other companies (the marketers) rebrand to make it appear as if they made it. (from wikipedia)

Please see unratedcams.com for an example of a white label with another affiliate I mentioned earlier. If anyone is interested in trying that one, ask me for a sign-up link, thank you.

Last edited:

Bionic

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Webcams.com are working on their white label software, should be up in 2 weeks.

The best white label site I've seen is CamgirlsLive.com

From Estibot
Alexa Rank 15729
Traffic (Visits / Day) 14,000

14,000 uniques a day is good for a white label site, based on my stats about $7K per day earnings but I'm using fresh traffic most of theirs will be residual traffic so maybe lower. It's small by cam site standards but makes around $2 million a year.

valeria

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Don't ruin your mood, by these opinions. Go straight with your idea. Some people have no idea what they are talking about, even if they can be good all around domainers.

Don't let someone tell you it is a bad deal. We have proven this many times. When we had appraisals of lower then what we paid, and selling for 2-3+ times in a few months.

p.s.: Setup your own real website. There is no need for a huge website, just make a small one if you don't have time for it. And it will pay off real soon.

Bionic

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
No worries, you don't see much drama on DNF these days, there used to be a battle of wits every day, atleast one popcorn thread!

GAMEFINEST

PURE SAVAGE
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Partner with an affliate and let them run the site and you cut your profit, and you will own the site, you will make $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

great name!

DaddyHalbucks

Domain Buyer
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
It's a nice cam domain.

Over the years, I have bought many cam domains, sold a few, and mini-developed some too.

Web cams and dating are some of the most lucrative adult niches. If anyone wants some basic tips on web cams or dating, hit me up on PM.

Focus

Making Everything Click
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Fantastic name..350k for it was a solid deal for you and the seller..one of those 50/50 type buys...I have sold generic domains for up to 25 years rev + base value of the name..people that don't comprehend this kind of value are only thinking short term. If you paid anywhere around 8-10 years rev you got a square deal on this generic gem. Remember kids, domain purchases are WRITE-OFFS if they are used for advertising..and if you only break even on them in the long run and are generating cash flow then all is right in the world. :eek:k:

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

URL Shortener
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom