• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed campgrounds.net

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

jimbaggs

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
May 3, 2005
Messages
562
Reaction score
0
Looking to sell this name soon. Any opinions?
 
.net kind of hurts it..
but still high $xxx
 
I was thinking at least low to mid $xxxx
It's such a great generic term that's popular.
 
Hi
This is Joseph.
I am new to this forum. I don't know much about this forum.

Joseph
---------------------------------------------------------------

 
Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom