• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed Cards.hk

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

kam

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Jun 23, 2006
Messages
955
Reaction score
6
Hello,
What did you think about cards.hk
I think It's great.
Any idea on its value ?
Please Appraisals
Thanks
kam
 
Hi.kam,Gald to see you in Dnforum,nic domain IMO~Good Luck!
 
Nice generic term. I would develop the site, otherwise I don't see much more than reg fee.
 
I think I will develop it to a forum related to Cards Game.

Can cards Stand for Poker, tarot , etc..?

Any optinion ?

Thanks
kam.
 
I prefer aforum of credit card... based on the keywords value


I think I will develop it to a forum related to Cards Game.

Can cards Stand for Poker, tarot , etc..?

Any optinion ?

Thanks
kam.
 
I'd see it at $1000-$3000ish TO AN END USER

Cards.biz was sold for about $12,000.

credit.cards.hk
greeting.cards.hk
sports.cards.hk
calling.cards.hk
phone.cards.hk
wedding.cards.hk
tarot.cards.hk
baseball.cards.hk
basketball.cards.hk
football.cards.hk
hockey.cards.hk
rookie.cards.hk
playing.cards.hk
poker.cards.hk

-Bob
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom