• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed ** Caring.us **

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

NameAlot.com

New Member
The Originals
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
May 1, 2004
Messages
791
Reaction score
0
What do you guys and gals think? Develope and undeveloped value? End user and reseller? I was thinking it would be great for a retirement site or something dealing with the eldery especially with the baby boomers reaching that age.

senior.caring.us
elderly.caring.us
keep.caring.us
home.caring.us


Thanks in advance for the evaluation.
 
I think it has potetial. Never though of the subdomain part. I don't keep up on .us sales so I can't really appraise for you. But I would guess at lease $125 end user. And sky is always the limit with end users.
 
Thanks... other thoughts appreciated
 
caring is an excellent keyword...I think this model has value developed. On name alone, I would say high$xx or low $xxx, but with a powerful business plan...possibly revolved around collecting donations for disasters and stuff inside the us...It can really work

Katrina.caring.us ???
 
well if I was after .us domains I would pick up caringabout as well

CaringAbout.Us
 
not sure how much demand there is for .us subdomains, but I would guess its very limited, but the name itself is good, a solid one word .us, low to mid $xxx to an end user
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom