• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed CashBased.com - Should I renew? :)

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nova

New Member
The Originals
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Dec 6, 2003
Messages
1,335
Reaction score
0
Should I renew? :smile: What do you think it's worth and why? Thx...:smile:
 
I say yes. its worth the renewal fee.
 
I agree, worth renewing.

Without the demand of legible domains I'd say not to wast your 7$. Only with consideration to the holdings of the everyday domainer, ireit, buydomains, along with hundreds of others making it near impossible to reg a two word set of dictionary words then keep it. It's possibly worth a hundred bux if you come across someone who would settle for it. Might take a few years for someone to offer you 100, but when/if it happens you should accept.
 
good point about availability of 2 dictionary word domains - It is near impossible to find them!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom