• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed CDBurner.net

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

affil3000

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Sep 28, 2005
Messages
13
Reaction score
0
I picked up CDBurner.net from Godaddy's used domain list (domains registered and then removed from the account because of a cashback/stolen credit card or something like that) What do you think this domain is worth? Thanks in advance for any usefull appraisal.
 
I am by no means an expert, but it has to be worth $xxxx - at least that's my guess. I think it's a great generic domain you picked up. :) Congrats.
 
well it would worth the $xxxx if it was .com but for a .net I would say low to mid $xxx.
 
I say high xx since cd buring is out and ipods are in.
 
If put up for sale on this forum it would easily attract low $XXX - mid $XXX offers
 
OK, thanks all for giving me an estimate of what the domain is worth! I've put it up in the for sale forum so we'll see what bids it will attract.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom