• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed CDCart.com

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I kinda like it, its short and easy to remember. I think it could do well if developed...
 
It would have to be devoloped. I don't think anyone would buy it for the name alone. CD & Cart don't relate to each other very well, so if someone wanted to do a music site that could stick CD in front of plenty of similar words for a reg fee.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom