Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.
jdk said:Moniker all the way. Also the cheapest could depend on the extension you are trying to purchase.
copper said:Moniker site said:
$18.99 $16.95 $14.95 $12.95 $10.95 $8.95
It's 8.95 if you prepay $1,000
I am sure I missed something.
What did I miss?
zmsan said:Whats the godaddy code to get the deal you spoke of simon? Also is that just for .com's?
LiveAd said:I found a place where domains are only $1.95 each per year... NO STRINGS ATTACHED! Well... you have to register each one seperately.. I just finished just over 100 registrations which took a few hours here and there over the last couple days...
no limit and no minimum.
I do not know how long this will be going on... I also alled support and they actually answered and had the answer to my questions... very refreshing!
I was using BulkRegister where I have a couple hundred names @ $10 each... thats 5 times more expensive!
LiveAd said:I found a place where domains are only $1.95 each per year... NO STRINGS ATTACHED! Well... you have to register each one seperately.. I just finished just over 100 registrations which took a few hours here and there over the last couple days...
no limit and no minimum.
I do not know how long this will be going on... I also alled support and they actually answered and had the answer to my questions... very refreshing!
I was using BulkRegister where I have a couple hundred names @ $10 each... thats 5 times more expensive!
We use essential cookies to make this site work, and optional cookies to enhance your experience.