Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

closed Check this out, $10,000,000 Domain for sale!

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sheva

Level 7
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by President Gringo

so they are yours huh................why you selling them as a bundle. If you sold them seperately you might get the end user bidding and therefore get a better price.

Hi, thank you for the suggestion but believe me, I know how to sell my names, again thank you for the suggestion.

Mike

TurNIC.com

Level 7
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I think he is just marketing them. Just forget the remaining!

P

President Gringo

Originally posted by SirAlexFerguson

hmmmmmm......thats a pretty smart tactic

Sheva

Level 7
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by SirAlexFerguson

thats not exactlly, my intention was REALLY to sell the names in a whole package on ebay but as you can understand I will not sell them for few bucks each according to the high bid there is now will be $ 46 for each name and it cost me more to register names like that, also just for a dozen of names in that list I received offer individually for more then 100k and turned down.

Mike

Bob

Jedi Master
Reaction score
Originally posted by MikeMike
his attitude is "I'M the Best Buyer" yes he offered $ 80k and I said that making a calculation will be $ 177 per name so I said I will buy a list like that myself for MUCH MUCH more.

Mike

Yes, this person does have an attitude problem.

-Bob

mohno

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Mike, I thought you were finding _right buyers_. Is there "right buyer" for all of them ?

Sheva

Level 7
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by mohno
Mike, I thought you were finding _right buyers_. Is there "right buyer" for all of them ?

I can't see the right buyer yet :)

Sheva

Level 7
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by Bob

Yes, this person does have an attitude problem.

-Bob

Bob, you are very smart :)

Manic

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
JesusEaster.com for $10,000,000? *cough*

P

President Gringo

ebay must love morons like that......easy reg fee's.

K

kingdon

MikeMike is right on target with this auction. Put them up, get their attention, and sell the ones that get the right offer. I bet there are people out there just salivating over certain names, and when the auction ends, they will be knocking down his door. Great Idea MikeMike, but this other guy with the JesusEaster.com, now that's one for the campfire.

Don

P

President Gringo

Originally posted by kingdon
MikeMike is right on target with this auction. Put them up, get their attention, and sell the ones that get the right offer. I bet there are people out there just salivating over certain names, and when the auction ends, they will be knocking down his door. Great Idea MikeMike, but this other guy with the JesusEaster.com, now that's one for the campfire.

Don

He already said that wasn't his intention........if that happens, its pure luck.

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
MikeMike, no offense but I think people might be hesitate to bid fearing that contents in an external link can easily change. They might evaluate the bid just based on the 6 names you listed. It'd be better to put all the names in the ebay page.

Just my personal suggestion :). Happy selling.

K

kingdon

Does anyone know what the highest price paid for a Domain auction on e-bay sold for? Like in the last 60 days, so we can see it.

Don

Sheva

Level 7
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by 888
MikeMike, no offense but I think people might be hesitate to bid fearing that contents in an external link can easily change. They might evaluate the bid just based on the 6 names you listed. It'd be better to put all the names in the ebay page.

Just my personal suggestion :). Happy selling.

No problem, I understand very well what you mean, I tried to change in that way after 1 hour I started the auction but for ebay rules you cannot change if you already get a bid, again I understand what you mean very well.

Mike

P

President Gringo

you can still add to the auction, even if you have bids, you just can't edit whats already up there. It will show it at the bottom of your auction, with a time and date stamp.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
URL Shortener

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators