• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed ChildFurnishings(.)com

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tkstark

Exclusive Lifetime Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Mar 10, 2008
Messages
1,374
Reaction score
1
I'd appreciate your thoughts on this domain I recently registered. For some reason, searching for these keywords on MSN yields 216 results but Google yields 141,000.
 
Put the words in quotes. About 15000 results.

Reg fee.
 
Thanks for the opinion, Investor. I was using quotes when I got those results.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom