Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

appraise ChildPsychiatry.co.uk, Psych.org.uk and ChildPsychiatry.uk - are they worth much?

This thread is an appraisal of the domain name requested.

psych

Reaction score
Hi, I've had the two domain names ChildPsychiatry.co.uk and Psych.org.uk for a while now but want to sell them both. How much do you think they'd be worth?

I've done online appraisals and had estimates ranging between £0.32 and £3,000 for childspychiatry.co.uk, and between £100 and £7,000 for psych.org.uk, so I really have no idea what they're worth.

I am also planning on buying ChildPsychiatry.uk if it seems valuable in order to sell, but not sure if it would be worth much?

Thanks

Disclaimer: I'm not looking for buyers here so don't mistake this as an advertisement, I just want to know a rough estimate of what they'd be worth.

Biggie

DNForum Moderator
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Hi

ChildPsychiatry.co.uk and Psych.org.uk

not really into co.uk , but I like the keywords for both domains

if, they were mine and I got inquiry

i'd ask five figures for the co.uk , don't know about the org.uk though

some rumour about brexit affecting those extensions could screw values, or even how .uk functions with or without .co.uk in future

Good Luck!

imo...

psych

Reaction score
Hi

not really into co.uk , but I like the keywords for both domains

if, they were mine and I got inquiry

i'd ask five figures for the co.uk , don't know about the org.uk though

some rumour about brexit affecting those extensions could screw values, or even how .uk functions with or without .co.uk in future

Good Luck!

imo...

Wow! I wasn't expecting 5 figures... Thanks for the help!

I've never sold a domain before, so how long do these kind of domains generally take to sell? Weeks, months, years?

Should I run an auction over a few days/weeks or just leave a 'for sale, make an offer here' landing page on the site??

And if you have any good websites/services you use to sell domain names that would be very much appreciated!

Many thanks

Biggie

DNForum Moderator
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
you sound so hyped :)

I said, "if, I got an inquiry"......not "if I put it in auction".

so, that may mean many months or years, before or if, it ever happens.

but, i'd say take advantage of free listings, on places like sedo, unireg, afternic, etc., where you can either "accept offers or set a buy it now price".
you can also upgrade your membership at DNForum.com and post your domains for sale, if you wish.

Good Luck!

imo....

psych

Reaction score
That's very useful, thanks for the info. I'll try out those free services for a bit and see what happens!

Mr. Deleted

DNForum.com
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I've never sold a domain before
You can sell here once you upgrade, (its a one time upgrade), but to answer your question, it all depends on who you are selling to. You can go to Google and find some target companies and then use Hunter.io to find an email address there that you can send a one time email to.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
URL Shortener

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom