Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.
not if it comes from your doctor.has a positive and uplifting meaning
Did you make sure the name was not stolen?
That email response from the former owner looks like he is just a bit 'too' eager to sell at mid xxxx.
That's good to hear. Not trying to be skeptical, just have seen too many names that were stolen be resold to an unsuspecting domainer.I did make sure that the name was not stolen. I took every possible precaution, as I too was surprised that I was able to buy it for mid xxxx. The name is not stolen, and has only had one owner since 1996!
It just goes to show that if you dig deep, you can find a good deal out there, even if you are new at this.
As far as tm goes, I am just not sure why it would be worthwhile to register a tm. I don't see anyone with any ability to try and take it away, since it is such a generic word.
I did make sure that the name was not stolen. I took every possible precaution, as I too was surprised that I was able to buy it for mid xxxx. The name is not stolen, and has only had one owner since 1996!
It just goes to show that if you dig deep, you can find a good deal out there, even if you are new at this.
As far as tm goes, I am just not sure why it would be worthwhile to register a tm. I don't see anyone with any ability to try and take it away, since it is such a generic word.
2 interesting points to discuss there:
1) how do you find if a domain is stolen and what happens when you buy a stolen name
since it is such a generic word.
5-10K resell IMO
OK. Was the 16K a reseller or someone who wanted to develop? (ie-end user).
I qualified "reseller". If you know it was a reseller then good for you.
I certainly wouldn't pay $16k with intentions to resell and I do a lot of it.
We use essential cookies to make this site work, and optional cookies to enhance your experience.