• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed Clearmail.com

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

BlueSkies

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2006
Messages
53
Reaction score
0
I am interested in an appraisal of Clearmail.com from the members here.

I have some interest at Sedo and need to decide whether to hold onto the name longer. Should be a great asset for anyone planning an e-mail related venture.

Thanks,

BlueSkies
 
" I have some interest at Sedo and need to decide whether to hold onto the name longer. "

how much offer did you received till date ?
 
how much offer did you received till date ?

I'd be happy to mention this later, but I don't want to influence the appraisal estimates with this number.

Any thoughts on value?

Your replies are appreciated!

Blueskies
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom