• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed clickforlife.net/org

  • Thread starter Thread starter Deleted member 78222
  • Start date Start date
This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 78222

Guest
I need any advice please.

I intend to develop this into a site listing companies and the extent of their charitable donations/contributions or something along those lines.

I also intend to put adsense ads on the site. Will I be violating googles TOS with the domain name?

Can the name be construed as encouraging people to click on ads?

Thanks in advance
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom