• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed clomain.com

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

invincible

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Jun 1, 2007
Messages
719
Reaction score
0
Please appraise domain name

clomain.com (looks like domain.com)
 
Well, I like Dornain.com better :)

Reg fee.
 
I like both, but I like Doma.in also!
LOL
I like it! low-mid $xx
 
How about domaln.com?

Between zero and reg fee, sorry.
 
I can't even think of a development idea for that.

Maybe a domain reseller?

Reg fee at best.
 
it's only good for fishing. reg fee
 
$10.00,000 (looks like a million dollars) although my appraisal would be $10 :).
 
I don't know what you would do with this? Chinese food? Reg fee at best maybe a beer instead.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom