• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed .com and .info domains please appraise

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

sv2bnv

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Aug 30, 2006
Messages
66
Reaction score
0
I have registered these domains

• xxxnow.info
• findeshop.com
• onlinebuyguide.com
• learneasy.info
• epaycheck.info
• epaymentsonline.info

Please appraise!!!
 
well... all is regfee except findeShop.com. I can see it as a eShop directory site where people can find products to buy. Search engine often return too much irrelevant results... but "Find-eShop" can focus on all online shopping cart websites and categorize what they sell. If develop, I say at least mid $xxx to low $xxxx possible.
 
i think that findeshop.com
has potential.

Other opinions for the domains above?
 
sorry, I dont even think findeshop has potential..saying something has value if developed is obvious, but dont waste your time on a terrible domain to develop, get one that is ok or at least catchy and develop that one.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom