• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed .com.cn

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I believe so also. 86% of chinese ecommerce operates on .com.
 
I agree for the most part.
However, I have looked for keywords and have regged 3 names with overture searches at 400,000 or more.
I feel these names have a lot of potential with any development and some work with search engines.
 
gary you put 0 and there was not a domain name being appraised in this forum you need to look before you just slap zeros everywhere. i never see u put more than 0 anywhere. i think your just trying to rack up dnf bucks which i tink is lame.!
 
Originally posted by garyted51
$0

all .com.cn appraise at $0??? ok. tell that to china, they may want to know.
 
I have no problems with people wasting their money on trash. But when they flood the board, expecting appraisals of their trash, that's when it gets annoying.

Whole first page is completely encompassed with .com.cn thread titles. Blah!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom