• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed ComfortHotelInn.com

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lutz-Development

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Jun 12, 2005
Messages
22
Reaction score
0
Hi,

how much do you think ComfortHotelInn.com is worth? OVT is 18056.

Thanks in Advance.
 
I dont see much value, people are searching for comfort inn hotels a branded hotel chain, so besides the order of the name being wrong, it would be easy for comfort inn to get the name from any prospective buyers
 
when I said wrong order i mean when people type a search or typein looking for comfort inns, they will typein comfortinnhotels.com and comfortinnhotel.com as far as trademark I dont understand your question
 
With type-ins you're probably right. But when searching the order of the words is quite not relevant, i think. So it's a perfect keyword domain for a search phrase where a click is worth about 2,50$ according to Google Adwords. Some value probably lies there?

Trademark: I think the TM is ComfortInn. So ComfortHotelInn has not much to do with it, because of the Hotel between the Comfort and the Inn. All 3 Words are generic. Somebody prove me wrong, if I'm wrong here.
 
the words are genaric and I doubt you'll have TM issues here.

I just don't see any value in the name. The name is not auditorially pleasing and I just feel it is not something that can pull in the big bucks. Awkward to type as well.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom