• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

For Sale Couldn't Even Pawn Off For $5

Status
Not open for further replies.

clemzonguy

Domain Addict
The Originals
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Apr 21, 2002
Messages
2,635
Reaction score
0
Couldn't even pawn off musicfind.net for $5 on this forum and looks like it's at $30 on NW now that i've dropped it

what a joke

anyone else got any good stories to tell?
 
some things are just so funny. people rather to backorder or perhaps those who backorder this domain doesnt frequent this forum :)
 
Yup, lots of other places out there related to Domain Reselling. I had the same prob. tried to sell a name here, couldnt get $5 for it, put it on Afternic Bazaar and got $35 :)

Mike
 
This is why namestore will be a smash hit after WLS is implemented. :dead:
 
See my post regarding WirelessIndex.com. NW bidding it up today; I got the name; posted it here for sale. Let's see of the bidders (at least 2 of them) show up.

I have long been suspicious that the top NW bidders are getting massive rebates if the win.


And yes, TheNameStore.com will be big after WLS :)
 
Ahh, it's you! :-D

Best of luck, hope it becomes a success.
 
Stuff like this happens ALL the time.

It's called an imperfect market.

It spawns great opportunities.
 
TheNameStore.com = ActNow I believe
 
No, it's me.

TheNameSStore.com = ActNow
 
NameStore.com is one of our sites - Steve
 
clemzonguy said:
anyone else got any good stories to tell?

I had searchmysite.com and .net. The .com is now at BFD; been there since I let them drop in 2002.

At least they haven't been able to sell it either. :cheeky:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom