• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed Couple domains for appraisal

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Krackle

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Aug 30, 2006
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Hello,

I was wondering if anyone could give me an estimate on the value of bqf.net and womensuck.net. I've had both these for awhile and not sure if I should develop sites for them or just get rid of them.

Thank you
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom