Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
NDD Camp 2024

closed crap.com

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

NamePopper.com

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by Sticks
My dn is his dn so ...
I like that system. So all of Greg's names (at PerfectName) are really my names too.

Kick Ass - I'm retiring. :D

fizz

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
How did you get such a crappy name? ;-)

Sticks

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
:)
Just don't get it.
Can someone explain what is really going on here ?

bidawinner

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Ok alarms and such other things can start sounding in your heads. I have a small webhosting company in this country. In my country people are doing this job together so as i said He is my friend.My dn is his dn so what's the deal here ?
DnForumites may have a nose for this type of stuff but sometimes they can smell wrong too :)

Your country .. wouldnt be Nigeria by any chance would it ?

:laugh:

Fearless

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by NamePopper.com

I like that system. So all of Greg's names (at PerfectName) are really my names too.

We are in the same country, we are friends working on the same project. I hope you're not in the US Sticks or I'm in trouble. :)

Sticks

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
As far as i know many people hate Turkey , Turkish people , Turk stuff. And you hate muslims too (Like me.Even if you won't believe i am telling it.)
Yes I'm from Turkey so i can't get the deal ?

bidawinner

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
As far as i know many people hate Turkey , Turkish people , Turk stuff. And you hate muslims too (Like me.Even if you won't believe i am telling it.)

Oh dont start that lame poor me racist crap.. grow up ...

Fearless

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score

I don't have a problem with Turkey or Turkish people. I don't have a problem with non-violent muslims either.

What deal do you want to get?

Sticks

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
You may continue this dialogue by yourself but i don't give a Heck :) unless i get a good response or something like this.
I don't have to start lame or somethin else.

Sticks

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
gregr : People here (u too) talking here about alarm sounds
Can you explain what it could be please ?

Fearless

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
gregr : People here (u too) talking here about alarm sounds
Can you explain what it could be please ?

It means a lot of us have been burned so we look for signs that something is amiss.

Say if I was to Paypal you for crap.com and then D4Y comes along and says crap.com is my name. Didn't you see that in the appraisal thread I started.

DNForum members have a tendency to protect their own. If they see something that raises an alarm, they feel compelled to warn other members.

Sticks

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Ok i said we are controlling and making the sales with my friend so what is the deal ?
Me and d4y got about 180 domains total maybe more. I can show you the receipts of them or you can go and ask some of them to namecheap.com too. What is the deal ?
I got at least 150 - 160 domains at UKREG
About 8 or 10 domains at namecheap
As i said you can ask namecheap to verify my orders too.
If i was a cheater or something else i wouldn't be here.
I sell website templates too. You can check WHT and search with my nick so you can see it.
Again and again and again :
We have a small hosting company here. We have clients who have about 210 domains with opensrs too. I can proove them too. And our domains are our domains. Mine and D4Y's domains. We pay for them together. We control them 'n make profit of them together too.
So what else do you need to know?
No need for alarm signals or something else too. I had one problem before on WHT about a template. I bought a template from a user and he gave me the exclusive rights so i decided to sell it and as he posted the sale before everyone said it was a rip or fraud or whatever but everything later came up to surface 'n it was prooved that i bought it with full rights.
So i don't want it to be like that. It's my and D4Y's domain , i am selling it , no bull..... or something else. If I was wrong he would come up and tell that i was lying.

bidawinner

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by D4Y
thank you for your appraisals i got one more question but not sure to ask here .
As you know i won't be accepting credit card if i want to sell it online. I think i will be selling it through 2checkout using accept checks option do you think its safe ?
(Sorry for the question it may not be the right forum to ask but as i am not a prof just need help about that maybe 1 or 2 posts please)

This is the most telling post..

Online Checks cant do Charge Backs..can they d4 , sticks or who ever you are...

Sticks

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I will response :
I don't have a buyout price for this but if i accepted credit card and made the transc. online and the buyer got the domain.
After 2 days when he got it what happens if he chargebacks ?
You're thinking from yourside just think from my side (?)
EDIT : I will also accept Escrow.

Fearless

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Sticks/D4Y I wanted to make sure the members were aware that two different people were claiming ownership of crap.com.

You explained. End of story. I hope that if any member here buys crap.com that they use an escrow service. If they read this thread, I'm sure they will.

bidawinner

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Ok i said we are controlling and making the sales with my friend so what is the deal ?
Me and d4y got about 180 domains total maybe more. I can show you the receipts of them or you can go and ask some of them to namecheap.com too. What is the deal ?
I got at least 150 - 160 domains at UKREG
About 8 or 10 domains at namecheap
As i said you can ask namecheap to verify my orders too.
If i was a cheater or something else i wouldn't be here.
I sell website templates too. You can check WHT and search with my nick so you can see it.
Again and again and again :
We have a small hosting company here. We have clients who have about 210 domains with opensrs too. I can proove them too. And our domains are our domains. Mine and D4Y's domains. We pay for them together. We control them 'n make profit of them together too.
So what else do you need to know?
No need for alarm signals or something else too. I had one problem before on WHT about a template. I bought a template from a user and he gave me the exclusive rights so i decided to sell it and as he posted the sale before everyone said it was a rip or fraud or whatever but everything later came up to surface 'n it was prooved that i bought it with full rights.
So i don't want it to be like that. It's my and D4Y's domain , i am selling it , no bull..... or something else. If I was wrong he would come up and tell that i was lying.

The "deal" is ..you were upfront from the beginning..

KNow we dont know what to beleive..

So "we" as in "I" remain skeptical of who you are ,whether you really own the domain, and what your intentions really are..

For ME ..only time will tell if you are a "good" guy or not..

fizz

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Sticks, that's where Escrow.com comes in.
EDIT: Just noticed your edit.

Sticks

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Ok Here it is I'm the owner of the domain name : crap.com
My phone number is : +905368730706 you can call me for proof.
Yes , I know it was a mistake of D4Y starting the thread. I hope everything is okay now.
Sorry if i was rude but i can't take blames.
One more time and the last : I'm not a hijacker , I am the owner of the domain (d4y is my friend and we make all biz stuff together.) Payment was proccessed from my credit card.
Thank you everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel

Latest Comments

MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

URL Shortener
UrlPick.com