• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed Creditcard.info & Worldcupguide.com

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

shambles

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Feb 12, 2007
Messages
264
Reaction score
0
Father, thinking this domaining business was free money, bought these a while ago.

Now, having confiscated his debit cards and the domains, how much should I look to get back?
 
that creditcard.info name sure looks nice, I'd say low to mid x,xxx
around $3,000 range - and that might be low because it's one of the best two word generics out there. good luck!
 
credit.info sold for 31k

creditcard.info, i'd say 7-9k
 
CreditCard.info = $15,000-$25,000
 
CreditCard.info = 10k+
 
Father, thinking this domaining business was free money, bought these a while ago.

Now, having confiscated his debit cards and the domains, how much should I look to get back?

i dont understand what you're saying...Father..free money...confiscated..?
 
What did he pay for it? Sell it to me for the same..I'll fix it so you can pay the card off.
 
ah, now i get it. At first i thougt you were praying.
 
ah yes, sorry for not being clear. the problem is a worldly one and nothing to do with an almighty - a 'senile' parent spendng my inheritance on sedo domains.

I had made a few £ registering some names in my spare time, so he took it to another level, thinking it was easy money.

anyway, thanks for the info.
 
creditcard.info $40k ( great paying keyword ... extention suits the domain )
Worldcupguide.com hard to value ... could get good traffic at W.C. time .... develop smt on it now ...
 
creditcard.info $40k ( great paying keyword ... extention suits the domain )
Worldcupguide.com hard to value ... could get good traffic at W.C. time .... develop smt on it now ...
One of the strongest .info that I have seen in a long time with oodles of natural type in traffic potential.

WorldCupGuide.com is also huge but only when the World Cup comes around. Perhaps during the elimination and qualifying rounds as well as the actual World Cup. Properly developed with the right links (soccer=football, futbol, calcio apparel from all sellers...Nike, Adidas, Puma and more) this could also be a great domain and money maker as a marketplace.

Thank you, I'll take them both off of your hands. No charge. I'll pay the transfer fees.
 
WorldCupGuide.com is also huge but only when the World Cup comes around. Perhaps during the elimination and qualifying rounds as well as the actual World Cup. Properly developed with the right links (soccer=football, futbol, calcio apparel from all sellers...Nike, Adidas, Puma and more) this could also be a great domain and money maker as a marketplace.

true ... and WorldCup is in itself VERY generic ... ie several sports have world cups ... Id pay low $xxxx if thats worth anything
 
I would hold Creditcard.info for sometime then sell it later for $30k-40k to an end user. Good luck
 
Wow awesome name.
betwen 15k-25k.
i got $2k ready for you in case you decide to sell.??
let me know,thanks.
 
Don't know about creditcard.info but what I can say about Worldcupguide.com is that the Cricket World Cup is being held in the Caribbean in March and April...This is probably the third biggest sporting event after the Olympics and Football World Cup...

Cricket is probably the #1 or #2 sport in India & Paskistan (population over 1 billion) Caribbean, England, Australia, South Africa and many more countries.

My country Barbados is hosting the finals and just spent over US $300 Million on infrastructural development....and our tourism board paid CricInfo.com over $600,000 US for an ad....promoting the event....

Develop the site Worldcupguide.com towards cricket for the next couple of months and you can make some money...
 
I would say mid XX,xxx to end user but I hope you don't sell it be smart develop it. Contact a CC company and put up they application on your site and you will make money on every signup. Great REVENUE potential ...
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom