• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed creditcardinc.com WHATS IT WORTH!!!

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

coolblue23

New Member
The Originals
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Jul 3, 2004
Messages
498
Reaction score
0
Just got this at snapnames the other day...... what do you guys think its worth? obviously there is no type in traffic but its a great brandable name ... what do you think?
 
I'm not sure about "brandable", but very nice for a PPC/Affiliate site. $100.
 
lol well it went for $830 at snapnames :)
 
Wish i could but some of my domains on snapnames i would be rich LOL !
 
so i way overpaid for this name then?
 
Seems someone did the old carrot & stick trick on you. Probably worth much less.
 
$25 unless it's getting traffic. Everyone makes good buys and bad buys though, just how it goes. Put one of your sites on it and sell it on ebay, I bet you'll at least get your money back.

Agree with you brit, wish SnapNames had an aftermarket for us to sell our names. It's ridiculous how much some of these names end up going for. I stopped bidding on drops over a year ago because they became so pricey and risky depending on which registrar got it.
 
well i am putting a site on it to use.......i thought it was a really good name :(
 
Cool,
Even though the domain may not be worth what you paid, I am sure with your script and the way it gets indexed on MSN Serach, you will recover your investment.
 
Oh, yes, creditcardinc.com is a very popular site for credit card, loan, bank card, credit repair, etc. applications. From what I understand, those guys were making big money with that site - hundreds of thousands of dollars each month. I have to wonder why they sold the domain.

creditcardinc.net (where you get a credit decision within 60 seconds) is the one we have been using, and it is getting more and more traffic each day.

creditcardinc.net is a lead-in site to ecreditapps.com, which gets much more traffic.

Let me know if you have any interest in these domains. You bought creditcardinc.com, so you have to have some money!!
 
creditcardinc.com is owned by myself.....i have owned it for quite some time now and it has not been sold...
 
strange dates for the last 2 post in comparison to those 2 years ago...
 
not sure i understand? i bought this name 2 years ago....i still own it and have owned it for quite some time. it certainly was not sold.
 
Oh, yes, creditcardinc.com is a very popular site for credit card, loan, bank card, credit repair, etc. applications. From what I understand, those guys were making big money with that site - hundreds of thousands of dollars each month. I have to wonder why they sold the domain.

creditcardinc.net (where you get a credit decision within 60 seconds) is the one we have been using, and it is getting more and more traffic each day.

creditcardinc.net is a lead-in site to ecreditapps.com, which gets much more traffic.

Let me know if you have any interest in these domains. You bought creditcardinc.com, so you have to have some money!!

Weird shit. At first I thought it was a Joker. Now I think a scammer.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom