• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed Curious about FerrariRacing.org!

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rahul

New Member
Legacy Gold Member
Joined
Aug 25, 2006
Messages
43
Reaction score
0
I just registered this domain. What do you guys think of it?
 
Personally, I love it.

The general thought is that Ferrari will love it too. Those guys swoop down like vultures... watch out. You might have just bought them a new domain.

That aside, I think it's a great name with a not-so-great extension but could still be worth something to you (right up until the guys in Italian Suits show up with their C&D).

Despite my own advice, I own several Ferrari names myself. Lamborghini too.

The TWO I'm getting away with, because they are general car dealerships, are OrangeCountyFerrari.com and OrangeCountyLamborghini.com

Beyond that twist, I think you have a TM issue for sure.

Best of luck :)

GoPC
 
RacingNews dot com sold for 2K or more (i cant remember the exact figure) this one could be worth mid xxx to an end user.

Regards
 
The domain in no doubt very nice.. but its .org so you may get mid $xx to low $xxx i think
anyways good luck with your domain mate:)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom