Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

legal DallasRealtor.net - $1 auction ends 72 hours

Status
Not open for further replies.

realestate

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
DallasRealtor.net now for auction

Ranked spot #2 on google,yahoo,and bing for "Dallas realtor". This exact phrase is searched 1,000 times monthly according to google keyword tool. It is a very high priced keyword.

Note: there is a trademark for the word realtor. So you either need to just use the name for "link juice" or be a realtor. from my understanding.. (or resell it to a realtor)

Auction ends at 1:pm CST on Thursday

Auction Starts at $1. Bid away..
Also taking interest in trade domain names...

tatjana

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
2. Auctions must have starting price at $1.00 with a minimum $1 increment. No reserve or BINs are not allowed in this section.

realestate

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I didnt change anything, just complied with the rules... back off bro... There is no bin and no reserve. $1 bid to start (which someone already has) and $10 increments...

dmyre

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
DallasRealtor.net now for auction

Ranked spot #2 on google,yahoo,and bing for "Dallas realtor". This exact phrase is searched 1,000 times monthly according to google keyword tool. It is a very high priced keyword.

Note: there is a trademark for the word realtor. So you either need to just use the name for "link juice" or be a realtor. from my understanding.. (or resell it to a realtor)

Auction ends at 1:pm CST on Thursday

Auction Starts at $1. Bid away..
Also taking interest in trade domain names...

Sorry, but the auction's already over. I'm awaiting a response from the seller to complete the transaction...

dmyre

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
bid is now at $31.... keep up the bidding!

It's been a about 5 days since the auction ended, and I still haven't received a response to my PM.
Please provide me with your payment details for a prompt payment.

exxe

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
It's been a about 5 days since the auction ended, and I still haven't received a response to my PM.
Please provide me with your payment details for a prompt payment.
You should start a thread in the legal section.

GeoOwners

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
stop selling trademark problems and you may get paid

Deleted member 111831

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
stop selling trademark problems and you may get paid

GTFO with this. Bidders/buyers are fully aware of any problems like this before they make a bid or purchase. If the guy didn't want a TM domain he did not have to agree to buy it. If he were complaining about losing a lawsuit or WIPO dispute your comment applies - here you just look like an idiot.

dmyre

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
OK, so I finally received a response from David Ellis, and it appears he is reneging on the no reserve auction.
I'm glad to see that this has been moved to "unresolved forum sales" section.
He indicated that he has invested too many hours of SEO to sell it for the high bid, and elected to offer it to me for $200.
I informed him that I expect the sale to be completed as agreed, and have not received an additional response.

It's amazing to me that some people place a few bucks over their reputation, especially when the individual chooses a career that is completely based on ethics.
Mr. Ellis, please let me know (publicly) if you're willing to complete the transaction...

Sterling

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
OK, so I finally received a response from David Ellis, and it appears he is reneging on the no reserve auction.
I'm glad to see that this has been moved to "unresolved forum sales" section.
He indicated that he has invested too many hours of SEO to sell it for the high bid, and elected to offer it to me for $200.
I informed him that I expect the sale to be completed as agreed, and have not received an additional response.

It's amazing to me that some people place a few bucks over their reputation, especially when the individual chooses a career that is completely based on ethics.
Mr. Ellis, please let me know (publicly) if you're willing to complete the transaction...

Good luck getting your name. Glad I didnt bid anymore.

I know now I wont bid on anymore of his names. I guess I need to spread the word on other forums about DAVID ELLIS aka realestatebeing a deadbeat.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

URL Shortener
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom