Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

legal DallasRealtor.net - $1 auction ends 72 hours

Status
Not open for further replies.
Domain summit 2024

realestate

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Dear DNForum community,

So I see how yall work now, its pretty damn low and unethical. I will have to concede to yall and trasnfer the damn domain. However, if anyone decides to mess with my personal life or my way of making a living again, I will press serious charges. Stay out of my business, and the next time it happens I will track down and trace it back. Those 2 things that I had to deal with today, were completely spineless and cost me tons of money and time.

So yes, your straight answer is i will transfer the domain, however i fully hate the guy im transfering it to. So what now? Can I sell it to the guy who bid $11? or do i have to sell it to DMRYE

Seriously though, a $31 transaction that I backed out of orinionally, IT COST YOU NOTHING, and your going to cause me that much pain and suffering. This will be the last deal we ever do, and do not ever get involved with me, my family, or my business again or you will have a serious problem..

dmyre

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Please provide me with your Paypal info for a prompt payment.

David G

Internet Entrepreneur
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
When he listed the name here for no reserver I knew even before there were any bids he was making a big error as based on the history of ther name he did not want to sell it cheap due to all his work and time.

I think the fact he was not a member for long or too experienced with forums made him not realize how hard it is to get actual value here since domainers in general and resellers at the forums are so cheap so all he could get was xx when he was expecting much more.

That's why I rarely list domains for sale here. Simply not worth the hassle and likelihood it will not sell or sell way to low to be worthwhile. Maybe trying to sell on forums is OK for flippers and resellers but usually not for others.

In addition, he likely did not know the low value of blatant trademark names too which made the bids even worse. If anything the buyer overpaid for the name since the name is a liability if the Nat Assn of Realtors decides to take action (which TM they vigourously enforce).

katherine

Country hopper
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Trader you are spot on - he's obviously new here but he thinks he can make his own rules. DNF is not a playground.
About the TM issues you're right again, this name is a liability unless the buyer is a realtor (I think Dmyre a realtor so he should be clear).
I'm not sure about the ultimate value if any but fortunately the seller owns better names.
With that kind of attitude though, I wouldn't want to have any dealings with him.

stock_post

JewelryRelated.com
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
The way this is going is very very bad for the community.

If he is not finishing a transaction he can get a negative iTrader.

to ruin his personal life and acting like mafia is not something I am anticipating from this community.

As far as I see he did not steel any ones money and not sure acting like a mafia is a good thing.

---------- Post added at 03:20 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:10 AM ----------

This kind of treatment is probably good for someone caught steeling other peoples domains.

Scamming people for something.

But not for finishing a transaction.

if this is the way what is the use of iTrader?

Personally - ruining a persons like for not completing a transaction that he did not take money for it is not the best way in my opinion.

dmyre

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I would agree with stock_post. One misjudgment from this transaction should not generate SEO threads, possibly ruining his guys real estate career. DNForum is a high authority website, and I would hate to see this be associated with his name several years down the road, when he's wiser.

He has reluctantly decided to sell the domain as agreed, and possibly ruined his reputation at DNF for the meantime. This is not the first time, and certainly won't be the last time something like this has occured on domain forums. I truly believe that 'realestate' has learned a valuable lesson regarding his online reputation, and the long term repercussions. At times I feel spiteful as well, but you know what, we all make mistakes.

stock_post

JewelryRelated.com
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
If iTrader is not for properly closed deals, what is it for?

ruining the personal life of some one for a $31.00 transaction is something unbelievable to me.

I agree he is at fault - he should get a negative iTrader.

My personal opinion is he should not be penalized with more than an negative iTrader.

the guys that posed above (looks like mods did the good thing deleting the post.
- He going to my ignore list and I would not do business with him again in my life.

Before you go to such a level of (almost killing some one) you need to think twice.

What about his kids and family - we are not mafia to say you better sell your domain or else??

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
Free QR Code Generator by MerchArts

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators