Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

legal dataware took the money and not transfering the domain

Status
Not open for further replies.
Domain summit 2024

FuseFX

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Care to disclose the domain and all conversation that has taken place between you and the other party?

fab

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Yes, please provide the sales link if there is.

DomainMagnate

Domain Magnate™
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
it was a package of 13 .ca domains, he transfered 12 after a few months, so just one remaining Marisa.ca.
there were over 100 emails and pms.. mostly of me reminding him to confirm the transfers.

dealing with this guy is simple the worst experience I ever had.. he made all kinds of additional fees and terms that weren't mentioned before and I had to remind him every week or two to confirm the transfers and he'd usually ignore them, or make up some excuse.. then there were a bunch of other people in their company that would sometimes reply to the emails and I had to explain it all over again.. Now he's just saying it doesn't depend on him and tries to put the blame on some other guy in their organization. This whole thing was going on for 5 months! But I'm done waiting now, so posting this hoping that no one else here will have to go over the same kind of time waste and unprofessional behavior

theinvestor

Exclusive Lifetime Member
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
I hope you get the domain Michael...i have known to stay away from him, since he thinks his membership here is above everyone elses.

Sonny Banks

<span style="font-weight: bold;"><span style="font
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Good luck Michael I hope after this thread he push that name.

NostraDomainus

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Unfortunately, I too have been burnt by Lorenzo. :disappointed:

He reneged on a deal with me (4 .ca) this week after approaching me with an Offer many months ago, us negotiating a final price (me dropping the price big time for him from XXXX to low XXX), which he accepted and said would be sending the money for, before then 'disappearing' - breaking his own word. I never received his payment dispite me inquiring multiple times about the payment, with him saying he would get to it, but didn't.

His excuse was that he was dealing with others here @ DNF whom he was having problems with and didnt want to follow-up on his own word to finish our sale because of his other problems. Lame but true. :sigh2:

He says he's in NYC now (as well as away for most of the Summer) and hasn't been able to conclude the payment - but if that's the excuse - Why approach people to buy their domains in the first place? [FYI Lorenzo, people can make payments from anywhere in the World nowadays.]

In business, when someone fails to follow-up 3 or more times on the good faith extended to them by one party - it's call 'bad faith' - and in my experience, that's how Lorenzo operates. Integrity is a Big Thing in life, and his Actions Speak Louder than his Words.

The whole process took months for me, with it all just being a waste of time from Lorenzo.

Not very community-spirited or professional at all. Of course, a sincere apologize never hurts along with making up for ones mistakes.

*holding my breathe emoticon*

jaydub

Level 10
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
What a pain.....I have absolutely no time for time wasters...

jaydub

Level 10
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Any update on this Michael?

theinvestor

Exclusive Lifetime Member
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Michael,

I really hope this gets resolved. If not, it's time for that negative feedback. Let other .caer's know what he is all about if they don't already know. You are too nice of a guy for this to happen too. All the best!

Donald Aquilano

DON.ME
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
This has been going on for awhile now so I think its time for Dataware to go if doesn't cough up the domain to Michael Goldman. Am I wrong here Mods?

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

Free QR Code Generator by MerchArts
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators