Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
NDD Camp 2024

legal dataware took the money and not transfering the domain

Status
Not open for further replies.

Makis77

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
can you plz post a link to his profile for dnf?

jaydub

Level 10
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Hey Michael...has this been sorted yet?

dataware

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
nope, but it's not worth the time and effort, so I've given up on it.

First of all ...

You took 3 months to pay.

Then we transfered the portfolio to another owner.

Then they offered you a refund and you refused.

So that is that ...

If anyone has any other comments please do not hesitate to contact us at

So in conclusion ... if you wish for a refund great !!! if not ... I really can't help.

As for other comments on the 4 .ca mentioned here in ... be more specific.

Only one other .ca was never sold due to TM issues ... and another 5 the buyer refused to pay the GST which of course is part of out corporate legal structure.

As for any other comments ... try some of the more positive stories ...

1 800 777 7070

DomainMagnate

Domain Magnate™
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Lorenzo, you had most of the money the next day. It did take little over a month for the second payment due to wire problems as I've explained since two wires I sent you came back.
Because of that I had to pay a bunch of fees in my bank and cover your ridiculous $20 fee for you "checking if you received a wire". Seriously what bank charges a fee for that?

The refund was simply not fair. You just changed your mind after you got the money and decided to keep the best domain of the 13, by offering me to pay a part of its worth. You don't do these things in business. If you care about your reputation at all it's your responsibility to complete the deal as agreed or offer an explanation and a fair alternative, instead of putting it off and making up excuses all the time.
I've wasted way to much time on our over 100 email and pm exchanges so it's just not worth the time and effort for me. And I've opened this thread for others to know about your business practices.

I'm not going to argue with you any more by pm or emails, it's pointless. If you do want to complete this deal you know what to do.

First of all ...

You took 3 months to pay.

Then we transfered the portfolio to another owner.

Then they offered you a refund and you refused.

So that is that ...

If anyone has any other comments please do not hesitate to contact us at

So in conclusion ... if you wish for a refund great !!! if not ... I really can't help.

As for other comments on the 4 .ca mentioned here in ... be more specific.

Only one other .ca was never sold due to TM issues ... and another 5 the buyer refused to pay the GST which of course is part of out corporate legal structure.

As for any other comments ... try some of the more positive stories ...

1 800 777 7070

dataware

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Hello everybody ...

WELL !

If I got the money the next day ....

THEN YOU ARE MIXING US UP " 100%" WITH SOMEONE ELSE .... WE BOTH KNOW YOU SENT MONEY FROM 2 OTHER LOCATIONS IN THE WORLD AND I WILL NOT MENTION THOSE LOCATIONS HERE .... FOR NOW ... YOU TOOK 3 MONTHS TO PAY .... FEW SELLERS WAIT 3 MONTHS UNLESS THEY HAVE OTHER BUYERS ... THE DOMAIN IS NO LONGER IN MY CONTROL !!! YOU REFUSED A REFUND ... TOO BAD !!! WE HAD VARIOUS AUCTIONS GOING AND YOU DID NOTHING BUT BAD MOUTH US ... NOW I AM GOING TO PLAY YOUR DIRTY ROTTEN GAME of LIES and BS ...

I ALSO OFFERED TO SPEAK WITH YOU ON THE PHONE AND YOU TURNED US DOWN ... YOUR INVOICES FROM CANADA WERE RETURNED ADDRESS UNKNOWN ... DO YOURSELF A FAVOUR AND SAVE YOURSELF THIS SAGA ...

I WILL LAYOUT THE DETAILS ... AND PROVIDE EVERYONE WITH THE FACTS .... I WILL NOT HAVE SOMEONE LIKE YOURSELF BASH ME OVER AND OVER AGAIN WITH FALSE STATEMENTS AND BS .... you have gone too far ! This is your own doing !

ANYONE ON THIS FORUM WHO WANTS INFORMATION CAN CALL ME OR ASK AND I WILL BE 100% OPEN WHICH IS THE LEAST I CAN SAY ABOUT YOU ...

LAY OUT YOUR FULL NAME: YOUR NUMBER: and other details you never provided us with ...

KEEP THIS BASHING OF YOURS UP AND KEEP FOLLOWING ME ON THE POSTS ... keep getting our posts cancelled and looking for where rules are broken ...

The reality is I buy and I sell DOMAINS and 800 numbers, and Trade names, and more DAILY and DO GREAT BUSINESS ...

P.S. The 20.00 wire transfer charges were the false statements you made on 3 occasions that we had to pay our bank to trace your money .... on 3 occasions we had to trace doc's that did not exist ... then you made up a story that money from XXX Country had problems getting to CANADA ....

GET YOUR DAMN FACTS STRAIGHT .... stop the BS ...

KEEP THIS UP AND I WILL REQUEST A REVISION OF THE .CA TRANSFERS ON LEGITIMATE GROUNDS ... I HAVE EVERY RIGHT TO DO SO ... I HAVE OTHER FACTS TO DISCLOSE ... all in due time.

Lorenzo

1 800 777 7070

Lorenzo, you had most of the money the next day. It did take little over a month for the second payment due to wire problems as I've explained since two wires I sent you came back.
Because of that I had to pay a bunch of fees in my bank and cover your ridiculous $20 fee for you "checking if you received a wire". Seriously what bank charges a fee for that?

The refund was simply not fair. You just changed your mind after you got the money and decided to keep the best domain of the 13, by offering me to pay a part of its worth. You don't do these things in business. If you care about your reputation at all it's your responsibility to complete the deal as agreed or offer an explanation and a fair alternative, instead of putting it off and making up excuses all the time.
I've wasted way to much time on our over 100 email and pm exchanges so it's just not worth the time and effort for me. And I've opened this thread for others to know about your business practices.

I'm not going to argue with you any more by pm or emails, it's pointless. If you do want to complete this deal you know what to do.

Gerry

Dances With Dogs
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
This is funny.

It has only taken, what...4 months to respond?

Lord, sorry I missed the first post.

But so glad I am now up to speed cause this is going to be time for:

800px-Popcorn02.jpg

dataware

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
MAYBE 4 months but revived by people who like "soap operas" NOW IT IS MY TURN ....

I wish buyer luck ... his error , his BS , his problem !!!

I don't know many people who would wait 3 months for money.

I maybe slow but not stupid!

HaHa!!! Thats scary !!!

:)

This is funny.

It has only taken, what...4 months to respond?

Lord, sorry I missed the first post.

But so glad I am now up to speed cause this is going to be time for:

800px-Popcorn02.jpg

Hello everybody ...

WELL !

If I got the money the next day ....

THEN YOU ARE MIXING US UP " 100%" WITH SOMEONE ELSE .... WE BOTH KNOW YOU SENT MONEY FROM 2 OTHER LOCATIONS IN THE WORLD AND I WILL NOT MENTION THOSE LOCATIONS HERE .... FOR NOW ... YOU TOOK 3 MONTHS TO PAY .... FEW SELLERS WAIT 3 MONTHS UNLESS THEY HAVE OTHER BUYERS ... THE DOMAIN IS NO LONGER IN MY CONTROL !!! YOU REFUSED A REFUND ... TOO BAD !!! WE HAD VARIOUS AUCTIONS GOING AND YOU DID NOTHING BUT BAD MOUTH US ... NOW I AM GOING TO PLAY YOUR DIRTY ROTTEN GAME of LIES and BS ...

I ALSO OFFERED TO SPEAK WITH YOU ON THE PHONE AND YOU TURNED US DOWN ... YOUR INVOICES FROM CANADA WERE RETURNED ADDRESS UNKNOWN ... DO YOURSELF A FAVOUR AND SAVE YOURSELF THIS SAGA ...

I WILL LAYOUT THE DETAILS ... AND PROVIDE EVERYONE WITH THE FACTS .... I WILL NOT HAVE SOMEONE LIKE YOURSELF BASH ME OVER AND OVER AGAIN WITH FALSE STATEMENTS AND BS .... you have gone too far ! This is your own doing !

ANYONE ON THIS FORUM WHO WANTS INFORMATION CAN CALL ME OR ASK AND I WILL BE 100% OPEN WHICH IS THE LEAST I CAN SAY ABOUT YOU ...

LAY OUT YOUR FULL NAME: YOUR NUMBER: and other details you never provided us with ...

KEEP THIS BASHING OF YOURS UP AND KEEP FOLLOWING ME ON THE POSTS ... keep getting our posts cancelled and looking for where rules are broken ...

The reality is I buy and I sell DOMAINS and 800 numbers, and Trade names, and more DAILY and DO GREAT BUSINESS ...

P.S. The 20.00 wire transfer charges were the false statements you made on 3 occasions that we had to pay our bank to trace your money .... on 3 occasions we had to trace doc's that did not exist ... then you made up a story that money from XXX Country had problems getting to CANADA ....

GET YOUR DAMN FACTS STRAIGHT .... stop the BS ...

KEEP THIS UP AND I WILL REQUEST A REVISION OF THE .CA TRANSFERS ON LEGITIMATE GROUNDS ... I HAVE EVERY RIGHT TO DO SO ... I HAVE OTHER FACTS TO DISCLOSE ... all in due time.

Lorenzo

1 800 777 7070

DomainMagnate

Domain Magnate™
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
dataware, I have our email conversation thread in front of me.
- you sent me the invoice on 4/25/08
- then you confirmed the receipt of the first part of the payment the next day
- you confirmed the receipt of the second part of the payment on 6/2/08
hence little over a month, not 3 months.
It indeed took me long because two wires came back. I had to wait 2 weeks for each wire to realize that it returned.
I also offered to pay you through paypal and other ways for a quicker deal.

As you understand I had no reason whatsoever to put off the payment since you only started to transfer the domains long after you got all the money.

After that it took about 1.5-2 months till all the domains except one were transfered.

The domain you decided to keep was the best of the group and offered only the average compensation (without taking into account the fees etc). Which is why I've refused. Besides the point that it's unethical to say the least to simple decide to sell, or keep your domain after you've agreed to sell it to someone else and received all the payments..

Irish31

Level 7
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
This is a shame. We were looking at making a very lucrative offer to this person (Lorenzo) on a few names, however, after seeing this, we will not be doing any business with this individual. Which is a shame, as he has a few very nice names.

Reputation is everything in business. It would appear Lorenzo sells his much cheaper than his domains.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

URL Shortener
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom