• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed DATO(.)com

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reece

DNF Member
The Originals
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Oct 17, 2004
Messages
202
Reaction score
0
Any thoughts? Dato means data in spanish and returns about 80M Google results, some Wordtracker, advertisers, and companies using this word in their name (or as an acronym).

Have it on Sedo auction at the moment... What do you guys think it'll close at?
 
This is going for over 10k no doubt.
 
Truly amazing domain. Is this the one you bought together with M.? I have placed my bid, but i doubt i will have a chane. I think it will finish at over 10k$ if everything works out. Yesterday Safa.com went for over 8k as well, and Dato is by FAR superior.
 
Thanks guys!

Yes, I own this 50/50 with Michael Goldman. He's the genius who brokered the deal :ok:

Truly amazing domain. Is this the one you bought together with M.? I have placed my bid, but i doubt i will have a chane. I think it will finish at over 10k$ if everything works out. Yesterday Safa.com went for over 8k as well, and Dato is by FAR superior.
 
7-8k imo. Good luck!
 
10k+

Cheers,
ARMG
 
I'll bid up to 5k lol , but I know i will not win :)

Anyway great name should reach 9K mark easily

BTW DATO is very famous Georgian Singer
and this is his awesome video clip http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XWCadaO_P2Y
 
Last edited:
$10K plus. definitely. Perfect for a calendar website.
 
You should consider the Georgian market as well imho.
Dato is a popular First Name in Georgia (country, not a state lol)
 
I wouldn't be surprised at all when this one reaches near 20k.
 
Wow, I wish I would have known that when I made the auction description!

Thanks Stian and everyone for your appraisals :)

This one will go beyond $10k most definite.

"Dato" is also the Norwegian, Danish (and Swedish?) word for 'Date'.
 
Wow, I wish I would have known that when I made the auction description!

Thanks Stian and everyone for your appraisals :)

There is a chance you can edit your auction description. Contact your Sedo rep and also contact their DNF/NP Forum Member.


Wish you quick respond. :ok:
 
This one will go beyond $10k most definite.

"Dato" is also the Norwegian, Danish (and Swedish?) word for 'Date'.

Do you speak those other languages - or did you just know that ??

Better still... are you using some sort of special language search service or tool ?? (share)


to michael and reece - great name...
I see it closing at more than 6.5k
good Luck...

~DomainBELL (Patricia0
 
Do you speak those other languages - or did you just know that ??

Better still... are you using some sort of special language search service or tool ?? (share)


to michael and reece - great name...
I see it closing at more than 6.5k
good Luck...

~DomainBELL (Patricia0

I'm Norwegian. Norwegian, Danish and Swedish are very similar languages. :)
 
I'm Norwegian. Norwegian, Danish and Swedish are very similar languages. :)

shucks... I was hoping you were using a TOOL... so I could use it to...
can you be my TOOL ??

LOL...

about Dato.com
there's a CHEF named - Chef Dato
he's had 30 years of catering experience...
I wonder if he knows about the auction...


~DomainBELL (Patricia)
 
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom