• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed DATO(.)com

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.
shucks... I was hoping you were using a TOOL... so I could use it to...
can you be my TOOL ??

LOL...

about Dato.com
there's a CHEF named - Chef Dato
he's had 30 years of catering experience...
I wonder if he knows about the auction...


~DomainBELL (Patriica)

Sure, I'll be your tool anytime. ;) :lol:
 
LOL :smilewinkgrin:
 
easy $10k for this cvcv
 
I wasn't sure what Yowza is, so i went ahead and checked it:

"1.Yowzaa baby that was awesome
2. YOWzA you scared me!
3. omg his cock was so big YOWZA!"

:lol:
 
I wasn't sure what Yowza is, so i went ahead and checked it:

"1.Yowzaa baby that was awesome
2. YOWzA you scared me!
3. omg his cock was so big YOWZA!"

:lol:


:smilewinkgrin::smilewinkgrin: careful of you'll scare Stian :blush:

I wonder if YoYoYowza.com is available... LOL....

~DomainBELL (Patricia)
 
DATO is on my mind...

Everytime I see the domain...
this plays in my head:

~DomainBELL (Patricia)
 
Sold for $9,001. Safe to say that these CVCV.com are HOT! A heck of a lot more versatile than a LLL.com IMHO. But this one should have gone for higher.
 
Last edited:
sweet closing price on that one...

Congrats to the Seller...

:)

~DomainBELL (Patricia)
 
CVCV.com's have seriously doubled in price the last 2 months. 2 months ago, the most premium CVCV.com's sold for $3k-4k, now they sell for twice as much or more. It's crazy. :eek: Congrats to Michael and Reece on this one!
 
IMO someone got an absolute steal on this one.
 
CVCV.com's have seriously doubled in price the last 2 months. 2 months ago, the most premium CVCV.com's sold for $3k-4k, now they sell for twice as much or more. It's crazy. :eek: Congrats to Michael and Reece on this one!

agreed

but forget the the cvcv analogy imo, this is a generic word and the constant cvcv angle hurt it's marketing imo

as Kate says, someone got a steal, every day new meanings were coming out for it in diferent languages, there's it value, the cvcv is a mild bonus

shouldn't hve been in such a rush to flip imo
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom