• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

DCG is the Dot Com God

Status
Not open for further replies.
jdk said:
The hard part is getting the money in the first place.


And has always been the hardest for me! :bandit:
 
DotComGod said:
I am buying 6 more generics this week that will be posted as I get them.

I buy, I don't sell.

-=DCG=-

Dude, you are gonna be really rich, like really really silly goofy sit around and have fun all day rich...Like snap your big diamond ring laden fingers and have some hot little chicks change your nameservers or url forwarding rich...that's what makes this business so great! Success.
 
Dude, you are gonna be really rich,

Like he's not already! :l

Can't wait to see the new buys DCG
 
Mocus said:
Dude, you are gonna be really rich, like really really silly goofy sit around and have fun all day rich...Like snap your big diamond ring laden fingers and have some hot little chicks change your nameservers or url forwarding rich...that's what makes this business so great! Success.

I don't think everyone wants to get rich to sit on their couch. I know that no matter how much loot I have I will still work very hard. As it is now I work only from home and have a good amount of income doing this. The best part is that I get to be around my 4 kids all day (that's the worst part too).
 
Mr. Deleted said:
if you know how to do a search for the zone files, you can see the list of his names... all 4000 of them ...
I guess Adam has a ... bit ... more than 4,000 domains. ;)
 
labrocca said:
I don't think everyone wants to get rich to sit on their couch.



You're right.. Ive been sitting on the couch toooo long... Once I hit the rich status or have alot of Moolah! ... Look out world.. soooo many ideas.
 
labrocca said:
I don't think everyone wants to get rich to sit on their couch.

Hmm... I dunno. Me, personally, I can't wait to get rich and sit on my couch all day! :cheeky:
 
Duncan said:
Like he's not already! :l

Can't wait to see the new buys DCG

Today I picked up 3, only 1 has transferred to me as of yet....

acronyms.com

I love the potential of this one as far as many pages and indexing.

1 page for each acronym.

-=DCG=-
 
wow...you're gonna have the whole dictionary soon!

check ur PM
 
DotComGod said:
2nd one just came through...

phrases.com

-=DCG=-

Talk about premiem names. Good luck with those, but not that you need it, names like that will be worth a lot in a few more years with more internet traffic coming online
 
pffft, DCG isn't that good, his phrases.com has nothing on my BeerProject.com
 
Mr. Deleted said:
hey DCG, when you buying the Diversified Computer Group, Inc.'s DCG.com?

How about DotCom Group?




DotCom Group, LLC.

(Don't bother. I know the guy. He says that it is not for sale.)
 
one thing is for sure he owns my initials.com (SM) :(
 
I see his entire list atleast what is on his nameserver. Nice portfolio, i would only post it if Adam gave permission...
 
labrocca said:
The best part is that I get to be around my 4 kids all day (that's the worst part too).

that was pretty funny. I have a baby on the way, so I will find out soon. :) I can imagine MANY late nights...baby in one hand....looking for domains with the other. :)

Congrats on the great buys DCG! acronyms.com.......wow.

//everydayprofit
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom