- Joined
- Feb 7, 2005
- Messages
- 2,025
- Reaction score
- 0
jdk said:The hard part is getting the money in the first place.
And has always been the hardest for me! :bandit:
Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.
jdk said:The hard part is getting the money in the first place.
DotComGod said:I am buying 6 more generics this week that will be posted as I get them.
I buy, I don't sell.
-=DCG=-
Dude, you are gonna be really rich,
Mocus said:Dude, you are gonna be really rich, like really really silly goofy sit around and have fun all day rich...Like snap your big diamond ring laden fingers and have some hot little chicks change your nameservers or url forwarding rich...that's what makes this business so great! Success.
I guess Adam has a ... bit ... more than 4,000 domains.Mr. Deleted said:if you know how to do a search for the zone files, you can see the list of his names... all 4000 of them ...
labrocca said:I don't think everyone wants to get rich to sit on their couch.
labrocca said:I don't think everyone wants to get rich to sit on their couch.
Duncan said:Like he's not already! :l
Can't wait to see the new buys DCG
DotComGod said:2nd one just came through...
phrases.com
-=DCG=-
Mr. Deleted said:hey DCG, when you buying the Diversified Computer Group, Inc.'s DCG.com?
labrocca said:The best part is that I get to be around my 4 kids all day (that's the worst part too).
We use essential cookies to make this site work, and optional cookies to enhance your experience.