Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

DDD.biz and FFF.biz - Offers Wanted

Status
Not open for further replies.

.biz

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
someone is behaving like a 10 year old boy. mod please verify whether he is old enough to use this forum.

Domain summit 2024

Bob

Jedi Master
Reaction score
I find it funny they people will point fingers and try to play technicalities when they feel like the can rip people off. But yet these people are the first to cry FOUL when they think they are getting the bad end of the dela in the slightest sense. They want it both ways. . . :rolleyes:

Dajimbo is one of the classiest guys in the business. I have had many high-dollar dealings with him over the past several years. Accusing him of being shady will not be tolerated. There is absolutely NO way he would do anything underhanded. As is with any auction, there are always questions abuot the end time (even if it is spelled out). Dajimbo did what he thought was best and set a definitive end time. There is nothing wrong with this.

Cadilliac accuses the seller of jumping ship. Gee, are we allowed to step away from the computer to get something to eat or to sleep? Geez, wake up to reality. You accuse him of "being in the auction" when the auction ended. Did you ever think that maybe he left a browser window open with the auction up? Of course not, all you want to do is stir up trouble and play the "woe is me" game and try to exploit technalities.

He had a $1000 offer via PM. Cadilliac lost with his $50 lowball offer. Get over it and stop trying to play the technicality game.

-Bob

PRED

Level 11
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I find it funny they people will point fingers and try to play technicalities when they feel like the can rip people off. But yet these people are the first to cry FOUL when they think they are getting the bad end of the dela in the slightest sense. They want it both ways. . . :rolleyes:

Dajimbo is one of the classiest guys in the business. I have had many high-dollar dealings with him over the past several years. Accusing him of being shady will not be tolerated. There is absolutely NO way he would do anything underhanded.

He had a $1000 offer via PM. You lost with your $50 lowball offer. Get over it and stop trying to play the technicality game.

-Bob

well said Bob! :thumb:
Predator en Angleterre:rain:

dajimbo

** Mr. White **
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the kind words Guys !

Just to close this thread now, the names are Sold, and have been pushed to Tekz.

Now wasn`t that interesting, you don`t get that kind of fun at a Sedo auction :smilewinkgrin:

Bob

Jedi Master
Reaction score
Thread closed since the sale has been completed.

Congrats(.org) to the buyer and seller.

-Bob

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

Free QR Code Generator by MerchArts
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators