• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Offers Developed Website For Sale ($100/day, 7k uniques/day, still growing...)

Status
Not open for further replies.

kendychen

New Member
The Originals
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2003
Messages
71
Reaction score
0
I have a developed website for sale.

1. Established for 1 year and 9 months.
2. 5000-7,000 unique visitors per day.
3. Generating more than $100 per day from Adsense and affiliate commission.
4. It is still growing...
5. I am looking for offers in xx,xxx range.

I will disclose the website to serious buyers. Please PM me with your profile for the details of this website if you are interested.
 
what do you mean by "pm me with your profile"
I'm interested
 
kendychen said:
I have a developed website for sale.

1. Established for 1 year and 9 months.
2. 5000-7,000 unique visitors per day.
3. Generating more than $100 per day from Adsense and affiliate commission.
4. It is still growing...
5. I am looking for offers in xx,xxx range.

I will disclose the website to serious buyers. Please PM me with your profile for the details of this website if you are interested.


How about $00,100?
 
critic master very funny but your jokes don't belong here but belong in a comedy club :P
 
Jeff said:
critic master very funny but your jokes don't belong here but belong in a comedy club :P

I thought the xx,xxx was a joke. Sorry.
 
Damn! Why do these sites always popup when I am out of money????
 
pm me the site already ;-) i'm interested :P

err n/m i just figured out that $100/day is gonna put a big dent in my wallet :P but PM me url and asking price anyway
 
Thanks for looking. PM replied.
 
Please PM me the url to the site, I might be interested in it. Also send me any other details you have. Thanks.
 
Please pm me details as well
 
sent you a pm as well please send url ty
 
Please PM with the details.

- Eric
Bored.com
 
I have requested the URL via PM but have not gotten a reply.

I am curious if he has PMed anyone else?
 
Please send me a pm with the url and asking price
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom