Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

developed DiscussMusic.com - Nice Forum For Sale!

Status
Not open for further replies.

SocialInteraction

www.Jobsifieds.com
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I have up for sale www.DiscussMusic.com,

I just recently bought this domain and just set up this website not too long ago. so assume no traffic and no revenue. I had plans to turn this into a huge music forum, but I just do not have the time, and I am in need of money so this has to go.

The site is using SMF (simplemachines.org), with a template and custom logo.
The domain is with enom. I had some offers of over 300 for the site, but at the time I did not want to sell it.

I will sell it for 250 right now, or send me your best offer.

Thanks

Domain Summit 2024

stuartsdomains

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
This forum looks exactly the same as the one I tried to buy on namepros a couple of weeks ago.

The seller said exactly the same things about it as you, but it had a differenct domain name attached.

The seller wanted $30 for it, I agreed to pay $30 but mysteriously the seller then pulled the sale.

Its very strange indeed.

Btw its not worth any where near $250 and if as you state you have been offered $300 then I suggest you seek those people out, sorry to be blunt but no one is going to give you $250 for it here.

Ill give you $20

SocialInteraction

www.Jobsifieds.com
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
well it is not the same site. The is a very common template, found on simplemachines.org, and the domain is worth that alone. I am also not selling it based on traffic and revenue, as I mentioned in the first post, so please do not crash my thread with comments like this!

owntag

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom