• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed DisneyGuide.com WeddingBids.com CurrentRecalls.com

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Larry

New Member
The Originals
Legacy Gold Member
Joined
Oct 9, 2002
Messages
634
Reaction score
0
Any issues with DisneyGuide.com? Any of these worth more than the reg fee?


On a side note...I register a fair amount of names and after buying rj's script I do list some of them for sale but my primary purpose is development..either to keep a site or sell a site. I ask for value more for opinions on value of use..i.e. catchy, marketable, brandable. Although the two concepts are different (dollars and market) they are somewhat related.

Thanks for the feedback!
 
will Disney take legal action if someome got a domain with the word "Disney"?
 
Disney will probably try to get the domain back, thats the only reason I didnt value it at more.
 
What is WeddingBids.com all about? I cannot think of a use for it.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom