Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.
Yes, the site is back up and running. We had some problems with the servers earlier today but everything has been taken care of. If you experience anymore problems please contact one of the staff members.
lol....do we get admin home phone #'s as exclusive members to contact??..![]()
I want a refund for the 2.5 hours that DNF was down!!!
Just kidding... I am glad it is back up.I think I am getting addictive to DNF...
If you want a refund then send an PM when the site is down as a proof!
We use essential cookies to make this site work, and optional cookies to enhance your experience.