Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

auctions DN QUAD LLLL .com Domain Name for sale DNHM.com 4 letter .com

Status
Not open for further replies.

stewie

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
$20

stewie

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
$88

Maxwell

Formerly known as grcorp.
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score

stewie

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Congrats Maxwell..nice :yo:

Maxwell

Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Maxwell Formerly known as grcorp. won this auction 2 days ago, but still hasn't paid...What should i do?

So sorry for the delay... I ran into an issue with my credit card, which would inhibit my ability to make payment via PayPal.

It'll be sorted out today. You'll have the money tomorrow at the latest.

Rest assured this will be taken care of. It would be foolish for me to sacrifice my reputation over a $100 deal.

Maxwell

Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
SOLD?! I sent you an email at exactly 12:44 PM EST today requesting an invoice so that I can pay you per our original agreement, as set out in the contents of this thread.

Hey, sorry about the delay, just got out of the bank, visa's all clear.

Can you please send me an invoice via paypal for the $100? I'll have it taken care of today.

Cheers

Maxwell

Sent from my BlackBerry® smartphone

This was not even three hours after you sent me a PM reading as follows:

You won the auction for DNHM.com 4 letter .com are u going to pay via paypal here: (email address) . Next, send you godaddy acct number and email...

No guidelines were set in respect to payment time. You would have a valid objection had you said "payment due within 24 hours", or some disclaimer to that effect. You do not have an "out" here.

Tldsonline, I expect this paypal invoice for $100 so that I can make payment for us to complete our agreement.

tldsonline

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Not only are you having 1) "issue with my credit card", but now you saying you communicated via pm. Not true. (the moderators already verified YOU SENT NO PM's to me...EVER. And doctored,falsified or even wholly fabricated emails could land you behind bars, much less a bad reputation in the domain industry. I'm a lawyer and a domainer, I kinda know these things..

Maxwell

Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Not only are you having 1) "issue with my credit card", but now you saying you communicated via pm. Not true. (the moderators already verified YOU SENT NO PM's to me...EVER. And doctored,falsified or even wholly fabricated emails could land you behind bars, much less a bad reputation in the domain industry. I'm a lawyer and a domainer, I kinda know these things..

I never, at ANY point said that I sent you a PM. I simply sent you an EMAIL at 12:41 PM as a result of the fact that you sent me a PM, for which I got an email notification. I was not at the PC, so I could not respond to the PM, I could only engage in email correspondence from my blackberry.

That email is not doctored. I sent that email. I have the email and will gladly provide proof of it. In fact, you should be able to do the very same thing, since it was sent to the exact same email address that you provided to me in that PM.

Please refer to rule #8 of this forum; "complete your sales". Now, let's be professional about this and get on with the transaction.

Maxwell

Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Also, if you're trying to intimidate me by telling me you're a lawyer, it's not working. Tell me what I did wrong. I'd love to know.

stewie

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I think the winner of an auction (Maxwell) has more like 5 days to complete the deal...not sure of the actually timeframe but 5-7 comes to mind unless stated differently by the seller (tldsonline) in the auction rules.

-tldsonline posted asking what to do???
-within 10mins (actually 8mins) Maxwell responded giving him an answer and timeframe of payment by the next day at the latest.
-we have no problem... until the domain was sold again!!!

I personally think this auction winner should get his domain...or what is the point of any auctions. JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

URL Shortener
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators