Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

auctions DN QUAD LLLL .com Domain Name for sale DNHM.com 4 letter .com

Status
Not open for further replies.

cbk

Level 6
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Not only are you having 1) "issue with my credit card", but now you saying you communicated via pm. Not true. (the moderators already verified YOU SENT NO PM's to me...EVER. And doctored,falsified or even wholly fabricated emails could land you behind bars, much less a bad reputation in the domain industry. I'm a lawyer and a domainer, I kinda know these things..

Fabricating that you are a lawyer can land you behind bars. I do not believe you are a lawyer or a domainer, you write and sound more like a 13 year old boy. No offence to 13 year old boys.

Maxwell learned that next time he will communicate just a little more and check his Paypal account for any issues before making any bids :)

Spex

Level 6
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I think the winner of an auction (Maxwell) has more like 5 days to complete the deal...not sure of the actually timeframe but 5-7 comes to mind unless stated differently by the seller (tldsonline) in the auction rules.

-tldsonline posted asking what to do???
-within 10mins (actually 8mins) Maxwell responded giving him an answer and timeframe of payment by the next day at the latest.
-we have no problem... until the domain was sold again!!!

I personally think this auction winner should get his domain...or what is the point of any auctions. JMO

Sounds like tldsonline thought he had a $1 name and then realized from the action that it's worth way more and now he's welching. Looks like he basically used the $1 auction as an appraisal service.

tldsonline: Do the right thing and complete your sale.

silentg

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
@Maxwell - Looks like he transferred the domain to a new owner. Leave a negative trader.

@Admins & Mods - This guy should be banned. He's just impatient. Didn't even give enough time for the buyer to make the payment.

Maxwell

Formerly known as grcorp.
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
@Maxwell - Looks like he transferred the domain to a new owner. Leave a negative trader.

@Admins & Mods - This guy should be banned. He's just impatient. Didn't even give enough time for the buyer to make the payment.

Negative trader will only be left if he doesn't make this right. Tldsonline, you have until the end of the day on Wednesday to straighten this out. Even though you transferred it to someone else already, nothing's stopping you from buying it back. Do what you've got to do to do the right thing.

I will also start a thread in "Scams and warnings" for this user to ensure that others are aware of his conduct, should this not get sorted out by then.

Mark Talbot

Level 7
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Nice show tldo,..... not very smart,...nor professionally at any level.

:censored:

untitled

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I think you guys are causing more ruckus then needed.. While being impatient and selling the domain to someone else may be a bit on the disrespectful side, he is the rightful owner of the domain and the buyer was late with his payment. But no need to escalate this more than it is. But tldsonline, keep in mind, if you want to keep a decent reputation here and complete sales in the future, you may want to consider waiting an extra day next time.

Maxwell

Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I think you guys are causing more ruckus then needed.. While being impatient and selling the domain to someone else may be a bit on the disrespectful side, he is the rightful owner of the domain and the buyer was late with his payment. But no need to escalate this more than it is. But tldsonline, keep in mind, if you want to keep a decent reputation here and complete sales in the future, you may want to consider waiting an extra day next time.

I was not late in issuing payment. He simply did not provide an adequate timeframe, nor did he specify one. So, there is no valid cutoff in such a way that "too late" can be said so suddenly.

Also, I don't think I could have any more clearly shown good faith than to have responded to the OP's concerns within minutes of posting about them.

Maxwell

Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
True... Maxwell admitted communication and credit card/funding difficulties and I was acting on non-communication via pm or thread replies. So were are we now...If Maxwell wants DNHM.com he still has not sent payment to me if he's the winner.

Please email me the invoice. I will pay it so we can go ahead with this.

Maxwell

Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score

Maxwell

Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Still waiting on payment..This will be 5 days soon..Oh in case your new to paypal, invoice automatically generates once you pay like you were instructed to almost 5 days ago...balls been in your court almost 5 days. Awaiting payment..

Invoices are how I keep my records. I buy domains all the time, I've never once had an issue with someone issuing me an invoice through the "request money" section of paypal. Can we go ahead this way?

Johnn

Administrator
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
OMG !

You two are acting like kids. It's only take less than 2 minutes to complete the transaction and you stretch out 2 hours drama.

- tldsonline - It only take a minute to generate an invoice.
- maxwell - You can print out the Paypal detail transaction for your record.

Let close the lid and stop wasting time.

Maxwell

Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Payment sent. Godaddy details emailed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
URL Shortener

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators