Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

Domain Brokers To Help Sell 2 Domains

aristotle

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I need a broker to assist me sell Game-Character.com and RomanceTheHeart.com

Game-Character.com has a rich history behind it. About 15 years ago, I search Avatar.com and it was obviously unavailable. The domain register now suggested Game-Character.com. That particular register at that time provided amazing suggestions and alternatives.

I have now decided to register it after so many years. I was pleasantly surprised it was still available..

Does this domain have any value? Listen up below

The global online gaming market was valued at $137.9 billion in 2022, and to hit $450.8 billion by 2029. Billions of dollars are spent on role playing game characters and avatars. Gamers spend a fortune on them

Just imagine for example there being links to Amazon gaming products coupled with millions of eager visitors? This is well targeted traffic and it is bound to convert big time. Guaranteed!

GoDaddy gave it a valuation of $881. I think it is worth more. Anyway, if interested in marketing it, send me a DM. Also, write here "DM sent"

I also have Romancetheheart.com. GoDaddy valuation was $1,303

If interested in marketing it as well, please send a DM and inform here "DM sent"

Last edited:
Domain summit 2024

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
Free QR Code Generator by MerchArts

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators