• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

For Sale Domain Duck

Status
Not open for further replies.

DaddyHalbucks

Domain Buyer
The Originals
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Oct 23, 2002
Messages
3,142
Reaction score
18
Now that Domain Duck is down, what sites do people recommend for free drop lists?
 
Now it's up.But expired domain list service has been closed...
 
Click thru. The new lists are NOT up.

It says: R.I.P.
 
DaddyHalbucks said:
Click thru. The new lists are NOT up.

It says: R.I.P.
Yes,i see.Thanks for your advice!The reply above has been modified.
 
DaddyHalbucks said:
Now that Domain Duck is down, what sites do people recommend for free drop lists?

Update - The Popular-Domains.com software author was not getting his email and was not aware that the software had died.

I found a very old email address and was able to contact him.

He fixed it right away and it is functional again. That's all I know.

As for the expired list service - When I am sure everything is stable again, I will probably restart it. But I'm not sure how long the software will continue to work, because I believe it depends upon the cooperation of DeletedDomains.com... maybe I'm wrong?

quack :-D
 
Sounds bad...
Good luck!
:'(
 
Hal I thought you didn't like free services because of lack of recourse.
 
Duck,
I saw a zone file analyzer tool out there, it was cheap too, like $150 or so.

I'm launching a new search tool soon myself. Using enom drops.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom