Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

legal Domain refund: Bloody Paypal too slow not logging me in

Status
Not open for further replies.

james2002

Buying Premium Domains
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I sold LLLL.com only in low xxx and the buyer asked me to push the domain asap while I am at work. I won't risk my security passwords etc... with a public computer at work. Why should I ? I ask him to be patient but I got 10 PMs or so within a few hours.

I did a home visit to see a patient and just arrived back home around 7 pm. After dinner, when I check my PMs. There are lots of PMs form that dnforumer.

Now I have decided to refund the money back to him as it is not appropriate to pressure someone to push the domain at work etc... And he even threatened me to give negative feedback etc... if not pushing the domain within his set time.

Now there is a problem now. I am trying to log into paypal over past 15 minutes but no log in. I put password but the log in does not happen.

Bloody paypal. It happened to me in the past. I don't want another 100 PMs from the buyer due to delay in refund.

What should I do?

Domain Summit 2024

Albert Tai

Downloading More Ram!
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
You should let me login for you.
*jokes*

Uh let him know that you will refund him soon. He can bloodly wait right? unless hes a scammer.
Why would he be so anxious to recieve the domain? It's not like its going to expire or loose traffic.

I personally think you just avoided a scammer.

~AL

james2002

Buying Premium Domains
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Yes. I explained the situation. I received another PM from him just now.

I would rather pay someone extra $50 to refund to him than receiving another PM from him.

I was warned about him by another reputable dnforumer here. It was my mistake to sell the domain to him, I think.

Problem might be because I am using mobile broadband currently.

Sonny Banks

<span style="font-weight: bold;"><span style="font
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
James use Escrow/Sedo with some members here.
I've said you in PM use ALWAYS Escrow with idiots!

Now I'm sure he still continue to PM you for days :(

Albert Tai

Downloading More Ram!
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Yes. I explained the situation. I received another PM from him just now.

I would rather pay someone extra $50 to refund to him than receiving another PM from him.

I was warned about him by another reputable dnforumer here. It was my mistake to sell the domain to him, I think.

Problem might be because I am using mobile broadband currently.
Did the money go through he paid to you? Did it charge back?
Well personally as explained above I never recieved pms after I sell a domain *OMFGGO MFOMFOFMGOMG givmmme domain now*
Unless they are going to charge back of course.

~Al

james2002

Buying Premium Domains
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
What is charge back?

james2002

Buying Premium Domains
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score

Thanks, Carter.

He is asking me to push the domain into his account while having problems with paypal. It is radiculous not unable to wait until paypal problems resolved.

I think paypal is now used by millions of users at the same time. They ebay.com should upgrade their servers.

Last edited:

Albert Tai

Downloading More Ram!
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
:?:
What is charge back?
You will learn if you go on digitalpoint. Tons of worthless scammers.
Basically buy your domain name. Within 7 days charge back with cc and then get the domain and you loose your money.

Thats why you wait 7 days till you transfer domain.

Anyhow :) right now I got a unauthorized payment cause i was selling n97nokiashop.com on ebay and the guy thought it was a bloodly cellphone and filed a claim.

Can't spend the money till its resolved. That's sad ;(

Sonny Banks

<span style="font-weight: bold;"><span style="font
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
James with some guys simply don't deal with.
Is not a problem of Paypal...the problem is the guy.

james2002

Buying Premium Domains
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Ok, Carter. I fed up with him.

Can someone let me know paypal US number so that I can call direct to them for refund?

Now, bloody paypal is now too slow and log in page is taking ages. Even help center page is not coming and I could not find out the phone number due to paypal server jam.

britishbulldog

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
:?:
You will learn if you go on digitalpoint. Tons of worthless scammers.
Basically buy your domain name. Within 7 days charge back with cc and then get the domain and you loose your money.

Thats why you wait 7 days till you transfer domain.

Anyhow :) right now I got a unauthorized payment cause i was selling n97nokiashop.com on ebay and the guy thought it was a bloodly cellphone and filed a claim.

Can't spend the money till its resolved. That's sad ;(

LOL even i thought you was selling a phone first..i just couldnt understand why the domains were going so high but now i know......:lol:

Albert Tai

Downloading More Ram!
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
LOL even i thought you was selling a phone first..i just couldnt understand why the domains were going so high but now i know......:lol:
That's my secret.
I saw a bunch of auctions like that.
I tried and it works....after i recieved that stupid dispute.
But first of all its listed under .com and he asked me already 4 quetions what is a domain name after i explaiend all of it he still decides to purchase it.
Now he filed a unauthorized claim that he didn't purchase it and ill see how it goes.

If this works ill keep doing it because no where on the sales it saids a phone instead it saids a domain name.
then ill make it into a ebook.

People need to read before purchasing....the ebay page i have has like domain names everywhere

want to purchase a great domain name

then after a while sold for $250
idiotts these days.

Last edited by a moderator:

james2002

Buying Premium Domains
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I finally called paypal US center and asked them to do full refund. I will never ever sell a domain to that person.

I wasted my time.

By the way , if you type "Paypal server jammed" in google, this thread comes up top spot. Very quick search indexing by google.

Paypal and moniker log in still not working. Other websites are downloading okay. Could not understand. Is it due to their sites' servers being jammed?

I am using Vodafone Mobile broadband. I am away from home currently and at home I got cable broadband.

Biggie

DNForum Moderator
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
seems to me that you made an agreement to sell the domain and backed off because of what?

your connection problems?

because he was pm'ing you too much?

because some other person/members told you he had a bad rep?

did you check his TR before agreeing?

did you explain to him your connection problems and ask for more time?

etc....what did you do to try and complete the deal?

james2002

Buying Premium Domains
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
seems to me that you made an agreement to sell the domain and backed off because of what?

your connection problems?

because he was pm'ing you too much?

because some other person/members told you he had a bad rep?

did you check his TR before agreeing?

did you explain to him your connection problems and ask for more time?

etc....what did you do to try and complete the deal?
If you like to know I will explain. Did you read my first thread? I am a doctor and I could not use hospital PC to log in and transfer domains. It is not appropriate. He sent out PMs assuming I am still online. As you know, I would appear green for some minutes even though I am off line.

He asked me to refund the money. I explained the connections (still problems). He asked refund and so refunded.

I could not understand as a moderator, you did not ask me directly and post in the thread.

Biggie

DNForum Moderator
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I sold LLLL.com only in low xxx and the buyer asked me to push the domain asap while I am at work. I won't risk my security passwords etc... with a public computer at work. Why should I ? I ask him to be patient but I got 10 PMs or so within a few hours.

I did a home visit to see a patient and just arrived back home around 7 pm. After dinner, when I check my PMs. There are lots of PMs form that dnforumer.

Now I have decided to refund the money back to him as it is not appropriate to pressure someone to push the domain at work etc... And he even threatened me to give negative feedback etc... if not pushing the domain within his set time.

Now there is a problem now. I am trying to log into paypal over past 15 minutes but no log in. I put password but the log in does not happen.

Bloody paypal. It happened to me in the past. I don't want another 100 PMs from the buyer due to delay in refund.

What should I do?

If you like to know I will explain. Did you read my first thread? I am a doctor and I could not use hospital PC to log in and transfer domains. It is not appropriate. He sent out PMs assuming I am still online. As you know, I would appear green for some minutes even though I am off line.

He asked me to refund the money. I explained the connections (still problems). He asked refund and so refunded.

I could not understand as a moderator, you did not ask me directly and post in the thread.

in your first post, you stated "now i have decided to refund his money"

now you say, he asked you to refund the money

i'm not taking a side, just trying to get the real

because i push, buy, pay, send money all day at work on the company's pc
using paypal for the last 5 years

when you sent him your paypal address, why couldn't you inform him that you may not be able to push the domain right away, but for sure within 24 or 48 hours?

then he could have either said okay or nay

maybe lack of communication is the issue and not the person's per se`?

tassos

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
as you said it was your decision not to complete the transaction, not his.
as i remember it was a forum rule to finish transactions

james2002

Buying Premium Domains
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
as you said it was your decision not to complete the transaction, not his.
as i remember it was a forum rule to finish transactions

He had asked the refund before that. If other person, I might want to try my best to complete the deal. But he sent out 10 PMs within a few hours while at work is just crazy and accusing, threatening and all sorts of things. I got disappointed with that.

It was his decision to get refund and then I decided to refund him and not to pursue with persuating him to complete the sale.

It should be understood that the domain can be pushed within few hours. No one should demand to push the domain within minutes. It is just crazy.

in your first post, you stated "now i have decided to refund his money"

now you say, he asked you to refund the money

i'm not taking a side, just trying to get the real

because i push, buy, pay, send money all day at work on the company's pc
using paypal for the last 5 years

when you sent him your paypal address, why couldn't you inform him that you may not be able to push the domain right away, but for sure within 24 or 48 hours?

then he could have either said okay or nay

maybe lack of communication is the issue and not the person's per se`?

I will use paypal at work, no problem. But I don't want to risk my domains . If any fraud with paypal , it is easy to get money back. If someone got password details etc.. and get my domains, will be difficult.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Register for the auction
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators