Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

legal Domain refund: Bloody Paypal too slow not logging me in

Status
Not open for further replies.

Biggie

DNForum Moderator
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
He had asked the refund before that. If other person, I might want to try my best to complete the deal. But he sent out 10 PMs within a few hours while at work is just crazy and accusing, threatening and all sorts of things. I got disappointed with that.

It was his decision to get refund and then I decided to refund him and not to pursue with persuating him to complete the sale.

It should be understood that the domain can be pushed within few hours. No one should demand to push the domain within minutes. It is just crazy.

I will use paypal at work, no problem. But I don't want to risk my domains . If any fraud with paypal , it is easy to get money back. If someone got password details etc.. and get my domains, will be difficult.

i also log into all my registrar accounts from work as well and have pushed many a domain within 120 seconds, after receiving payment.

if you have other occupations, besides domaining and cannot satisy the the transaction criteria of the buyer at or before the time money has been sent, then maybe you should evaluate how you are or are not communicating that to potential buyers here on the forum.

especially if it can have negative rating added to your TR.

assumption can hurt a deal, both parties must be clear

maybe you guys can work it out

Domain Summit 2024

james2002

Buying Premium Domains
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
i also log into all my registrar accounts from work as well and have pushed many a domain within 120 seconds, after receiving payment.

if you have other occupations, besides domaining and cannot satisy the the transaction criteria of the buyer at or before the time money has been sent, then maybe you should evaluate how you are or are not communicating that to potential buyers here on the forum.

especially if it can have negative rating added to your TR.

assumption can hurt a deal, both parties must be clear

maybe you guys can work it out

I would not log into my domain accounts at work. Also not professional to do these things at work. I am paid to do full time work. It is even too much to check PMs etc... rather than doing domain pushing etc.. In hospitals, there are monitoring of usages and it would not be totally professional to abuse work pc while we are paid to do full time work.

I have done escrow and it can take around 7 days. It should be understood we could not be online all the time 247 as we do have other commitment. If could not wait few hours, then what should I say?

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Register for the auction
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators