• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Domain Registry of America?

Status
Not open for further replies.

bladex5k

Been Around the Block
The Originals
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Jul 10, 2004
Messages
332
Reaction score
6
Every few months after I have a domain name for a while, I get a letter in the mail from the Domain Registry of America and I guess they are trying to pitch me an ad and trying to get me to transfer my domain over to them? Who are these people? Whatever or whoever they are, they are EXTREMELY overpriced.

Has anyone else received these letters?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom