• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed Domain w/ 200+ uniques/day

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

DomainBuyer69

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Jul 13, 2005
Messages
16
Reaction score
0
I dont have any adult sites, so I figured I'll ask first how much 200+ uniques per day are worth?

- 90% of the traffic is coming from US.
- It's mainly from people who are looking for an adult magazine / BBS related
to teens

Thanks,

DB69
 
Does The Traffic Convert,
 
poulos said:
Does The Traffic Convert,

Can you suggest any "teen" related affiliate programs?
Like I say, I dont have any adult sites and I am not affiliated with anyone either.

How else would I find out if the traffic converts or not ....

frostydude said:
What's the domain? I'm interested.

It's brandable, dont worry. What is the traffic worth to you? PM me.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom