Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

Domainer Contest for DRT users - $1000 prize money

Status
Not open for further replies.

NavySeals91

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
"You can fool some people some time, but you can’t fool all the people all the time".
Nice quote, I am saving it. :)

Poker

Domains
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
you've never heard that quote before? i karumba...

PapaStiz

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I would like to get it in on this...I have PM'd you with additional questions.

Domainator

DotAgent
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
OK, please count me in as well....

Premium Domains

[email protected]
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Ok here are the usernames of the people who are contesting. If anyone wants IN or has been left out, please let me know:

LeadingNames
duskdawn
falco85
srcsteven
irishmat
NetProjects
acronym007
NavySeals91
snicksnack
PapaStiz
gdurni
Domainator

Totally 12 people competing as of today for the $1000 Cash prize and the Freelance consultancy contract which will earn the winner approx $15,000/year. Awaiting confirmations of 4 more contestants.

The contest closes on June 5th so rush if you want to participate in the contest!

italiandragon

Level 9
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
If you are the owner of this DRT, could you please answer to my question about buying a license for a cheaper price from someone who does not use the software anymore? Is it allowed?
I also would like to see more ccTLDs...
Thank you

italiandragon

Level 9
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
thank you....from some of your old replies I got the wrong impression you were the owner....

Thanks

snicksnack

DomainersChoice.com
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Nope, at least not with the allowed ccTLD or TLDs.

Andrew Shaw

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Ive managed to pick up one that is making 25/week and a few a little less. I will talk things over with my partner and let you know within the next few days. Count me in though.

Andrew Shaw

Premium Domains

[email protected]
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Ashaw, Weeps, welcome to the contest.

Ashaw - I am sorry you were not enrolled in the contest before you found the name. Any name you find after you have been accepted in the contest will be the only one which will count. Sorry, your bad luck. You should have enrolled earlier.

I want to say this to all the contestants - After you have found a suitable domain making $3-4/day using the DRT, please PM me the name first and we'll take it from there.

deerfern

Level 4
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I would like to join, too. Thank you. But I need some help with DRT, so I will contact them on how to use the software. I don't really understand how to find the domains. Carol

Premium Domains

[email protected]
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Carol,

If you go through the Help>Feature Demo Videos and also the other Help topics (press F1 to access) you will find the various ways you can use the DRT.

We now have 17 people contesting:

LeadingNames
duskdawn
falco85
srcsteven
irishmat
NetProjects
acronym007
NavySeals91
snicksnack
PapaStiz
gdurni
Domainator
Ashaw
weeps
deerfern
mav747
jdk

If any name is left out, please PM me.

Anybody else want to join?

Mr.Domains

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I have purchased the software and have been using it for about a week or so, but I haven't enterted myself into the competition because, frankly, I don't rate my chances much. Really, I need someone who has figured out how to consistantly find valuable domains using DRT to sit down with me and explain how to use it effectively.

I'm assuming you don't all just register the names with the highest auto-appraisal? I mean, I have seen nonsense names with no backlinks and an OVT under 50 appraised at $199 by DRT, when I wouldn't even waste the reg fee.

I would gladly trade some of my graphics / scripting / web dev skills with someone who could share some of their DRT skills with me! Skill-share, anyone? ;-)

PS. I just realised that my post could look like I was knocking DRT. I'm not! From what I can see it looks like very comprehensive and powerful software in the right hands... just not mine! ;-)

linkman

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Can it be a combination of research thru DRT and other custom tools? If so you can count me.

falco85

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
DRT is an excellent tool but it won't make all the job for you - you must put your skills and other "tools" you can find for free in the net to see if a domain is really worth or not something. It also depends on which domains you are looking at.. actually I'm learning and trying different ways to accomplish this :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
URL Shortener

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators