Michael Cyger, Publisher of DNAcademy.com
- Mar 9, 2011
- Reaction score
In this DomainSherpa Review:
- We learn what the Sherpas bought or sold recently: OBE.com, 4L Portfolio, 1of1.com
- An investor’s portfolio is appraised: Dispensaries.ca, 420Realty.com, 420Festival.com…
- Get your bids in soon for JohnDoe.com, Comment.net, CounterIntelligence.com…
- A surprising result when a Sherpa summits the mountain in the “Name That Price” game
- Plus, much more!
- Which domains are valuable, and in what way?
- What is the market value (both wholesale and retail) of the best domain names?
- Which domains are worthless and should be dropped?
- Which domain names may invite legal issues, such as a UDRP case or cybersquatting lawsuit?
- Which domains do our Sherpas want to make an offer on?