Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

Donny Donnie Don whats up with Parked?

Status
Not open for further replies.

jwinston

Level 1
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
is this how it's gonna be for 2008?????.....7:15 PM and still no updates from prior day?????.........cmon.....wtf is going on??

One of our providers has been slow the past few days in providing the final numbers to us and this is the cause for us being later than normal in finalizing your numbers.

James Winston
parked.com

Domain Summit 2024

tonyfloyd

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
not only are the numbers slow.....they are also low!....what's going on?...past few days??....it's been like this everyday since Jan1!....and u have no answers?

gawnd

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
numbers may be slower but thry've actually finally gone back up for me. parking has its ups and downs, just the way it goes. adsense is the same - got a huge traffic spike after the new year and got smartpriced. now that google realizes its legit, my earnings are exploding. sometimes you just have to wait out the storm.

LucidPhoenix

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
It has some turbulence in portfolio past few weeks, but things appear to be stabilizing back out.

miraculix123

Level 2
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
not only are the numbers slow.....they are also low!....what's going on?...past few days??....it's been like this everyday since Jan1!....and u have no answers?

how you can read in this thread some people`s numbers are low, other are high. for the moment you have low numbers, other time you have high. It`s normal.

omosquera

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
quit mourning ya ll, of course there are high and lows, cause clicks are done by real people(right???) , thats why not every domain gets constant traffic or clicks...

Some ppol be saying Sedo is doing fine now, but you know what? I dont make more than 0.03 on any of my domains, so it sucks...

Onward

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Well, Yesterday was my worst day since joining Parked.com (With the exception of my 1st 2-3 days when I only had a few domains listed)....It seems to just keep getting worse for me....I had a 6.65% ctr yesterday....

Do you all make daily changes to your parked pages? I am really at a loss...I know there are ups and downs, but there just have not been any ups...

Any advice would be appreciated.

ilovedomains

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Same here. Yesterday was the worst day ever, and its starting out to be the worst month ever. Somethings very wrong.

My only advice is move your best names somewhere else until it gets fixed. Theres a lot more to this than "bad luck".

Theo

Account Terminated
Reaction score
Seems that click payouts are slipping into the single digits. Is this Yahoo or Ask feed that produces such horrendous PPC?

stuff

Mr Domeen
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Seems that click payouts are slipping into the single digits. Is this Yahoo or Ask feed that produces such horrendous PPC?

maybe you have not so good domains?

Theo

Account Terminated
Reaction score
maybe you have not so good domains?

I don't have pound-me-in-the-@ss domains; that's your specialty. Said hi to your buddy Denny007 yet? :D

By the way, I had record revenue at Sedo today.

tonyfloyd

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
something is up over there.....getting the moving van ready....:)

ilovedomains

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
"maybe you have not so good domains?"

Ya that must be it, but how come my names used to be not so bad, and all of a sudden this month their not so good?

Focus

Making Everything Click
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I think Yahoo is the culprit guys and it's a TQ issue...parked.com and Donny Donnie Don is on our side trust me. :yes:

ilovedomains

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Whats a TQ issue? Whats TQ mean?

I think we all know Parked.com is honest, its just that it would be nice to know what the hell is going on.

Devil Dog

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I've had historically high days since the creation of this thread.

Donny Simonton

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Man, you guys are out there today. We are not for sale!

As far as the numbers go, yesterday, Sunday was our best Sunday ever as far as total revenue. The average RPC was 1 cent higher than it's been in 3 months for a Sunday.

Without really looking on an account by account basis I can't really tell you if it's a Yahoo or Ask difference. But I would say it's probably Yahoo, but you never know. If you have less than 25 clicks a day, the estimates could be a little crazy sometimes. But if anybody wants me to look shoot me a PM, I'll look tonight or tomorrow.

Donny

tonyfloyd

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
But I would say it's probably Yahoo,

Donny

Donny.....what does this mean??....."it's probably yahoo".....what about "probably yahoo"??......does this mean it's probably yahoo that is causing lower #'s?...and is this permanent for 2008?....

Dorkside

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I've been really happy with Parked since switching from Sedo in October. However, this month my RPM seems to be down about 25% even though I've added more domains since joining and my traffic is over double what it was when I started.

Even with the drop I'm doing better then I was at Sedo and I have no intention of leaving, but I hope the revenue comes up soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Register for the auction
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom